Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kyleolly

Cov away

Forgot they went on sale today...Now my mate is buying a car, He told me to keep this Saturday free so I could take him to pick his new car up, should he buy it, I've told him i'm going to this game, On recent performances do I bin going to this game off and help a mate out, or do I tell him i'll take him on the Sunday (Which he is fine about) :unsure:

No matter how shite we're playing...this is a local derby, a match i'm really fired up for, and we did beat them only a few weeks ago, their doing as shite as we are (I didn't realise they were lower than us :crylaugh:) and so far I have a 100% record attendance when it comes to going to the Ricoh, although we have only ever seen draws there...I think i'll order a ticket tomorrow, He said he'd be fine about going on the Sunday for his car anyway, C'Mon City...Don't let me down on this game! Please.

Do they still print Vomitory on their tickets? The stadium certainly is Vomitory. icon8.gif

Archived