Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kyleolly

Cov away

i really want to go to this one but i forgot they went on sale yesterday. Hopefully they don't sell out before the weekend.

If I was you I'd ring up and order your tickets as soon as possible. Five coaches have already been sold out so I'm guessing quite a few tickets have been sold as well. Depends if you want to risk it. :thumbup:

If I was you I'd ring up and order your tickets as soon as possible. Five coaches have already been sold out so I'm guessing quite a few tickets have been sold as well. Depends if you want to risk it. :thumbup:

i'll get my dad to ring up today because like you say i don't really want to risk leaving it until next week to order my tickets. :thumbup:

Anyone know how many have sold?

No.

When someone hears something from the ticket office, I'll update the first post, but I don't want this turning into someone asking that question every other post.

The ticket office is really annoying me, i wait listen to crap music for a minute or so, then it rings and you think you are through and then you get a pre-recorded message saying something like "thanks for waiting but we are now terminating your call try online etc etc etc"

:frusty:

The ticket office is really annoying me, i wait listen to crap music for a minute or so, then it rings and you think you are through and then you get a pre-recorded message saying something like "thanks for waiting but we are now terminating your call try online etc etc etc"

I suppose it can't be helped. It's probably nothing to do with the ticket office but due to a high demand for tickets.

Keep trying. :thumbup:

Just email them saying you want tickets and your number and they ring you.

That's what I always do.

It's jarring innit. I don't know why they can't be like any other call centre and just let you wait in the queue so you can bash it on speakerphone while you're doing something else. All this terminating the call stuff so you have to dial back does my head in.

Archived