Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kyleolly

Cov away

Row UU

Sorted.

FAO LD3, the hat will not be making an appearance.

Will everyone be piling into the Blackhorse before the game? I work round the corner from there and will be in there from 1.45 onwards.

Brilliant. I can pay you straight away and all, a mystery extra £30 appeared in my bank yesterday.

row UU....?

thats like... *mathmatics* .... 46 rows atleast?

It aint that steep isit?

Yeah it is makes it even worse than the Walkers.

Its wank.

But it won't make any difference where you are to be honest.

Not saying we will take/be given the same amount of tickets, but the Baggies took 6K today!

In FA Cup matches, home teams have to give at least 1/4 of the ground to away fans, meaning a bigger allocation, meaning more fans. I honestly think we could sell 6K if we were given the chance.

In FA Cup matches, home teams have to give at least 1/4 of the ground to away fans, meaning a bigger allocation, meaning more fans. I honestly think we could sell 6K if we were given the chance.

:blink:

We've not even sold out 3,000 in a week.

:dunno:

Its 15% not 1/4 :thumbup:

To be fair, I think We would probably take 6k to cov, seeing as we took 5k 2 years back.

Archived