Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kyleolly

Cov away

don't know if anyone heard but in L1 the other day we were singing if you love leicester jump up. we should try and start this at cov to get everyone standing.

Was done at Blackpool and Watford.

Ultimately we are boing-boinging.

Its WBA's celebration. Belongs to them, no one else.

Not really. We might be jumping the same as them, but they only do it when they score, we do it throughout the match and sing completely different words.

To be honest, would look rather good & more affective with 3,000 doing it at coventry, compared to the 1,000 at Watford and the 1,500 at Blackpool

Blackpool was the best. Had 1/3 of the away fans jumping. The stand was actually rocking!

Watford and on Saturday were crap because only about 10 people joined in! :whistle:

Is there any tickets left for the match ?

Also i was wondering if i order the tickets with leicester over the phone could i pay and pick them up from coventry ? :dunno:

Nah. You'd need to pay with card, then they send them out to you i think.

Is there any tickets left for the match ?

Also i was wondering if i order the tickets with leicester over the phone could i pay and pick them up from coventry ? :dunno:

As I understood from a previous post, as of 4pm there were 300 tickets left. If you emailed the ticket office requesting tickets and leave a contact number, they would probably ring you up to process your tickets, then put them in the post. :thumbup:

I usually email saying how many tickets I want and my phone number and they ring you back.

Saves you sitting on hold.

Cheers! Got a confirmation email today (didn't realise they were open today). Ill be there! I need to remember to take my NUS card though or I'll be in the shit. Can't wait. Just gotta decide if i should drive or go by coach.

Archived