Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
2bob!

Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360 or Playstation 3

Hi everyone

I'am in abit of a dilemma, my mate got a Xbox 360 not long ago and raves about it alot!

I have allways been a Playstation fan had the Ps1 and the Ps2 but just wondering weather or not to get the Ps3 or convert to Xbox or the Wii!

Can anybody help me and give there views on each console would be very gratefull :thumbup:

Depends what you want from it.

360 = Brilliant selection of games, fantastic online play.

ps3 = Not such a good selection of games yet, and online play is nowhere near 360 standard, but hardware should indicate that eventually, the ps3 will overtake the 360 in graphical terms, but thats a should. Who knows?

If you've got patience and money to burn, then the ps3 is for you.

If you want good value, and overall (for now, and probably for the next year and longer), a better console, then its the 360.

You'll notice how i dont mention the Wii.

Good games that aren't FPS's!!!? :o

We could have this argument all day, in the end people have different opinions and prefer different games.

I only really end up playing GTA and Pro Evo, so I'd go for an XBox personally (if I wanted to flail about like a daft bastard when playing football games I'd go outside and actually play football).

Now Phube, I don't want to have to use my powers for the greater good and start editing all your posts so they're just pictures of XBoxs and PS3s ;)

We could have this argument all day, in the end people have different opinions and prefer different games.

I only really end up playing GTA and Pro Evo, so I'd go for an XBox personally (if I wanted to flail about like a daft bastard when playing football games I'd go outside and actually play football).

Now Phube, I don't want to have to use my powers for the greater good and start editing all your posts so they're just pictures of XBoxs and PS3s ;)

Watch and learn:

Played on a Wii for the first time last night.

Wii Sports is very good, something I'd only want to play at parties and whatnot though.

Boxing is fun! (Especially when mass alcohol has been taken in)

No Xbox now for three weeks on Thursday :frusty: Doubt I'll get it back until at least another week after that as well, driving me and my bank balance nuts!

Zelda: Wind Waker really is no substitute

On the GameCube?? :unsure:

Archived