Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
danny.

Wedding music

I'm not sure what kind of response this question will get on here, but I'll ask it anyway

Does anyone have any good suggestions for wedding music (processional or recessional) either from your own wedding or one you have been to? Nothing like 'here comes the bride' but something simple and beautiful.

I'm not sure what kind of response this question will get on here, but I'll ask it anyway

Does anyone have any good suggestions for wedding music (processional or recessional) either from your own wedding or one you have been to? Nothing like 'here comes the bride' but something simple and beautiful.

Limp Bizkit - HotDog ... Can't go wrong there mate.

dunno about processional or recessional but i did hear a beatuiful song played as a first dance song. was by Brian Kennedy and was called 'Captured' couldnt find it on youtube but its knocking around the internet for sure somewhere.

EDIT: http://www.last.fm/music/Brian+Kennedy/_/Captured

Bach's Toccata & Fugue in D Minor

:thumbup::cool:

Are you getting married? Congrats :thumbup:

Depends what your into really - I've always aspired to having DJ Casper - Cha Cha Slide at my wedding but perhaps that isn't deemed appropriate?

If not, something like the Verve - Bitter sweet Sympathy or whatever its called.

Depends what your into really - I've always aspired to having DJ Casper - Cha Cha Slide at my wedding but perhaps that isn't deemed appropriate?

If not, something like the Verve - Bitter sweet Sympathy or whatever its called.

Would you like to Cha Cha with me?

dunno about processional or recessional but i did hear a beatuiful song played as a first dance song. was by Brian Kennedy and was called 'Captured' couldnt find it on youtube but its knocking around the internet for sure somewhere.

EDIT: http://www.last.fm/music/Brian+Kennedy/_/Captured

that's really pretty, thanks for the link!

Bach's Toccata & Fugue in D Minor

:thumbup::cool:

Thanks I'll check those out

Yea getting married in about a month and a bit. Think I might pass on the DJ Casper tho... haha

The imperial march? haha - what did you go for in the end?

I can't remember the name of it, but it wasn't 'here comes the bride', my wife point blank refused to have that & I was quite grateful cos I'm not a big fan of it. As it turned out, apparently the organist played something completely ignored what we wanted for recessional & played something different. Not that we noticed, she could've been playing S Club 7 for all I knew, I was too busy just trying to hold it together, it's an emotional event!

We had: Trumpet Voluntary

Nice and traditional, but not "Here comes the Bride".

who removed my 'Mods are gay' chant??

Yours truly. Why, do you want to watch some girl on girl action? :whistle:

I'm not totally convinced it was suitable for Danny's forthcoming wedding, to be honest. :rolleyes:

:crylaugh:

Are you serious? Cha cha slide?! :crylaugh:

This is what I played at mine!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-gn_DwcFH4I

The imperial march? haha - what did you go for in the end?

We had:

Canon in D Processional - Pachelbel for entrance of the bride

Hornpipes from the Water Music Suite - Handel for the recessional.

Can't remember what they sound like, mind!

We had:

Canon in D Processional - Pachelbel for entrance of the bride

Hornpipes from the Water Music Suite - Handel for the recessional.

Can't remember what they sound like, mind!

We had Cannon in D, also. Ave Maria works well.

Archived