Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Micky Ruddle

Barnsley

I reckon just over 4000. :thumbup:

Its taken us a week to sell just over 3000 so I don't think we'll sell another 2000 in 3 1/2 days.

As that is the case, do you think we could buy tickets on the gate?

I've only got £20 in my bank at the moment, so I can't really buy them over the phone.

Surely we won't sell 6,000 tickets for this game!

As that is the case, do you think we could buy tickets on the gate?

I've only got £20 in my bank at the moment, so I can't really buy them over the phone.

Surely we won't sell 6,000 tickets for this game!

Yes I should think there will be about 1500 tickets to buy on the gate. I don't think you should have a problem :thumbup:

It's probably worth checking with the Ticket Office on Friday though.

To be honest, I am very optimistic and think we will actually take 6000 to oakwell. :thumbup:

Me too. Because the fans know were in a huge dog fight. I can see 6000 fans going. & how great will that be!

Im optimistic about the result too :whistle:

Me too. Because the fans know were in a huge dog fight. I can see 6000 fans going. & how great will that be!

Im optimistic about the result too :whistle:

I agree with part one, mainly these reason I am optimistic.

However part 2, is ludicrus lol:giggle:

Anyone over 18 purchased under 18 tickets?

I'm thinking about this one as it really could decide Leicesters fate.

No but my mate has. They wont bebothered, if they query it just say i gave them i.d. at Leicester. Works everytime for students and shit.

nice one mate! yeah he is, herrod and keese to boot! you don't seem overjoyed that i will be there, but having said that your face does light up when you see me on the horizon

Are K + H getting the train from Leicester or driving?

Archived