Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Micky Ruddle

Barnsley

Shame about the weather forecast but I'm determined to have a good time whatever the result.

The weather wasn't particularly great in Sheffield but it didn't stop our fun.

I'm expecting big things on Saturday. :thumbup:

Our tickets are for row CC. I would prefer seats further forward, we did ask when we rang up but they have to sell row by row so couldn't give us any further forward. If i went over to the ticket office do you think they will swap them for seats further forward?

Our tickets are for row CC. I would prefer seats further forward, we did ask when we rang up but they have to sell row by row so couldn't give us any further forward. If i went over to the ticket office do you think they will swap them for seats further forward?

If they can't over the phone I don't think they would if you went in. It's the same rules that apply which ever way you order your tickets. :thumbup:

Sometimes they let you specify, sometimes they don't. They're about as inconsistent as the players on the pitch.

I asked for near the back and got Row R :frusty:

If they can't over the phone I don't think they would if you went in. It's the same rules that apply which ever way you order your tickets. :thumbup:

Sometimes they let you specify, sometimes they don't. They're about as inconsistent as the players on the pitch.

I asked for near the back and got Row R :frusty:

How many are you goin with?

How many is clazkel goin with?

If they are the same ammount then swap :unsure:

Good idea, but I doubt there will be the same amount. It's me and 3 others.

I'll probably just end up at the back anyway, usually do. :thumbup:

What age are your tickets?

nice one mate! yeah he is, herrod and keese to boot! you don't seem overjoyed that i will be there, but having said that your face does light up when you see me on the horizon

Herrod and Keese are coming?? The cast list for this game is complete :scarf:

Saturday cannot come soon enough for me now!

I'm more up for this game than I was for Chelsea.

You're not the only one. I think it's down to the fact that theres more riding on this game than the Chelsea one. It's hard to think that the nucleus of this team was the team that came so close against Chelsea. Shame we can't be more consistent. :rolleyes:

Does anyone know where the best place to park is?

From the FootballGroundGuide:-

Leave the M1 at Junction 37 and take the A628 towards Barnsley. Stay on this road (the ground is well signposted) and you will eventually see the ground on your right. There is a fair sized car park located at the ground.

For a map showing the location of the ground click here (to take you to the Street Map website).

To go to a simplified page, containing the directions and pub info, which you can print out click here.

:thumbup: There's probably something about parking in the sticky thread as well.

Anyone over 18 purchased under 18 tickets?

I'm thinking about this one as it really could decide Leicesters fate.

I Did.

I went in with LilD3 and we said we were twins.

It worked as well.

Cheers LilDave3 :thumbup:

Does anyone know where the best place to park is?

Last year (and hopefully this year too) we parked on the A628 heading out of Barnsley towards Cudworth. Just a short walk back towards the town centre along the road, but before you get there turn right up a hill road and Oakwell is there in front of you. It seemed pretty safe too, police were monitoring the parking. Decent for after the game too, if you carry on the A628 away from Barnsley and work your way round you can get to the M1 in no time.

Its me and my brother and dad! What i meant by going over to swap them was, if i left it afew more days the tickets bein sold may be for the rows nearer the front and i could take mine back and swap them, i just wasn't sure whether they would allow me to swap them or not. I got mine last Thurs, maybe i should've waited, but i wanted to make sure i got a ticket. Nevermind the main thing is that i will be there.

Can't wait!!!!

Its me and my brother and dad! What i meant by going over to swap them was, if i left it afew more days the tickets bein sold may be for the rows nearer the front and i could take mine back and swap them, i just wasn't sure whether they would allow me to swap them or not. I got mine last Thurs, maybe i should've waited, but i wanted to make sure i got a ticket. Nevermind the main thing is that i will be there.

Can't wait!!!!

I meant swap with SamL but he has 4 so....

if i left it afew more days the tickets bein sold may be for the rows nearer the front and i could take mine back and swap them,

They've let me do that before.

Archived