Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Micky Ruddle

Barnsley

F**k it mate. I'm getting the train on my own from London, who cares if no one you know is going? Once your in the stadium you'll have well over 3,500 people to talk to.

Exactly. Almost every game I go to is on my Js. The journey might not be much banter but it doesn't matter once you're there.

Well up for this bastard now COME ON YOU BLUE BOYS !!!!!!!!!

Ill be drinking in that leisure centre next to the ground , was rammed wiv our lot last year so hoping for similar

Ill be drinking in that leisure centre next to the ground , was rammed wiv our lot last year so hoping for similar

Should be even more rammed if anything. The weather's supposed to be shit Saturday so no-one'll be stood outside like last year.

Hay,

Can any one tell me what the ticket situation is looking like?, can you get tickets on the day from Barnsley?

Thanks

yeah anyone know? i'm in Brum and either have to nip to Leicester & back today or risk it in the morning?

Its vital I go because i've only been to 5 games this season and we've won em all, so you need me there tomorrow :whistle:

watford

forest

villa

norwich

West Brom

yeah anyone know? i'm in Brum and either have to nip to Leicester & back today or risk it in the morning?

Its vital I go because i've only been to 5 games this season and we've won em all, so you need me there tomorrow :whistle:

watford

forest

villa

norwich

West Brom

There was 2,500 tickets left as of yesterday and the Fox Travel has sold out but i doubt that you will need that :giggle:

Archived