Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Micky Ruddle

Barnsley

I thought LL would be right near the top. Tits.

I hope there's a decent few Barnsley fans in the leisure centre again, that was fun last year. Most of their fans seem decent sorts apart from the ones that bricked our coach.

Yeah got my tickets now they are in the post coming up to sheffield, i thought i would let people know we are getting the 11.40 train from Sheffield to barnsley, hope to see a few city fans on there! should be good if not hopefully i will see you all in the Leisure Centre, Up the Blues!

There's a party on RR and you're all invited.

Apart from Raj.

Row erm...hang on a sec ..let me check my ticket....erm....Row K is where the party's at.

All other partys dont compare with the party in Row erm...K.

ALLEGEDLY!

I know it's a long shot but does anyone sitting near the back fancy swapping for a seat a bit further forward (row Q). Don't live in Leicester so can't go swap it at the ticket office.

Really don't wanna be forced to sit, and spoke to an Ipswich mate who said when they went a few weeks back the stewards were jobsworth ****s in terms of only letting you go towards your seat.

Four Train tickets booked...

I know it's a long shot but does anyone sitting near the back fancy swapping for a seat a bit further forward (row Q). Don't live in Leicester so can't go swap it at the ticket office.

Really don't wanna be forced to sit, and spoke to an Ipswich mate who said when they went a few weeks back the stewards were jobsworth ****s in terms of only letting you go towards your seat.

I'm on Row C...Absolutly no chance of getting me going there! Just blabber to the stewards. its easy to avoid them! :thumbup:

pffft, you don't wanna believe anyone from Ipswich. :P:whistle:

Four Train tickets booked...

I'm on Row C...Absolutly no chance of getting me going there! Just blabber to the stewards. its easy to avoid them! :thumbup:

:giggle: Row C. That's even worse than where I'am, unlucky.

I'm sure we'll end up near the back anyway, it's unreserved seating every week. :thumbup:

Now that is a suprise. The stewards didn't give a monkeys last year and just let us get on with it. In the televised matches I've seen at Oakwell, quite a lot of people have stood.

:thumbup:

Archived