Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Micky Ruddle

Barnsley

Match tickets? Check!

Train tickets? Check!

Potential pubbage? Check!

Petr? Cech!

How would you like to pay for that? Cheque!

8.44 train from sileby to Loughborough then about 20 mins wait for train to Sheff.

Absolutely dreading the game, will be shitting myself.

Going to get wasted might help. Hopefully won't be in tears at final whistle.

8.44 train from sileby to Loughborough then about 20 mins wait for train to Sheff.

Absolutely dreading the game, will be shitting myself.

Going to get wasted might help. Hopefully won't be in tears at final whistle.

Pfffft. Missing the atmosphere train.

Meet at the station son about 11.25 get tickets. Carrier bag with beers in. Get 11.40 train lol

Sounds good to me. Beers obvv.

pffft, you don't wanna believe anyone from Ipswich. :P:whistle:

Excuse me? And why may that be.

JJ SEAT 24 - 28 BLOCK 2

If anyone is near me please don't hug me when we score, I have ripped a muscle in me neck playing football and it hurts like a bugger!

Going to have to be very conservative when we score and not go mental like I normally do!

I have a good feeling about this game, we are going to win, we are going to stay up!

COME ON THE BLUE BOYS!

SHOES OFF IF YOU LOVE LEICESTER, SHOES OFF IF YOU LOVE LEICESTER ETC ETC ETC!

The Blue Army will be out in force for Saturday's penultimate away game of the season against Barnsley at Oakwell on Saturday.

Over 3,500 of City's total allocation of nearly 6,000 tickets have already been sold, and supporters who have not already purchased tickets are being urged to contact the ticket office at the earliest possible opportunity to secure their seat.

Second highest away league attendance of the season, pretty good. :thumbup:

JJ SEAT 24 - 28 BLOCK 2

If anyone is near me please don't hug me when we score, I have ripped a muscle in me neck playing football and it hurts like a bugger!

Going to have to be very conservative when we score and not go mental like I normally do!

I have a good feeling about this game, we are going to win, we are going to stay up!

COME ON THE BLUE BOYS!

SHOES OFF IF YOU LOVE LEICESTER, SHOES OFF IF YOU LOVE LEICESTER ETC ETC ETC!

i'm on row JJ and i've got seats 22-23 but i'm not sure which block i'm in. if i'm in the same block i'll make sure i hug you if we score. :P

Asked my mate last night if he wanted to go and he said "Nah i'm working" :cry:

And now Fox Travel has been sold out, looks pretty much like a definite no go. :cry::thumbdown:

I'm seeing him again tonight so might try and twist his arm. (He works in the same job as me, which really your not committed to working weekends)

And if I can manage to get him to say yes, spose i'll tackle the trains, but just had a quick look and it does look quite abit confusing, then I wouldn't have a clue where the stadium is from the train station (Just follow a crowd or find a Leicester fan on the train I spose - i'd be going from Nuneaton)

But the liklyhood is I won't be going :cry:

As long as we stay up, I wouldn't mind it going down to the last day... :unsure::S

-Think i'd go Stoke, and I just have this image how it would feel especially at an away game being safe, this season and this relegation fight isn't anything to be proud of but the feeling would be amazing, and in a way you would be proud to be a Leicester fan. (Just an image I have :dunno:)

And now Fox Travel has been sold out, looks pretty much like a definite no go. :cry::thumbdown:

I'm seeing him again tonight so might try and twist his arm. (He works in the same job as me, which really your not committed to working weekends)

And if I can manage to get him to say yes, spose i'll tackle the trains, but just had a quick look and it does look quite abit confusing, then I wouldn't have a clue where the stadium is from the train station (Just follow a crowd or find a Leicester fan on the train I spose - i'd be going from Nuneaton)

As long as we stay up, I wouldn't mind it going down to the last day... :unsure::S

-Think i'd go Stoke, and I just have this image how it would feel especially at an away game being safe, this season and this relegation fight isn't anything to be proud of but the feeling would be amazing, and in a way you would be proud to be a Leicester fan. (Just an image I have :dunno:)

Atmosphere Train, 11.40. :thumbup:

F**k it mate. I'm getting the train on my own from London, who cares if no one you know is going? Once your in the stadium you'll have well over 3,500 people to talk to.

Archived