Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Tim Westwood

Have you by any chance seen the adverts at the Odeon before the movie starts?! lol

Westwood - >_<

I'm going to pimp your... [insert random funny bullshit here] lol

Yup - can't say many of the other Radio 1 DJs do themselves any favour either mind :rolleyes:

Better than Jo Whiley plugging bands that are shite. The Killers are massively overrated as are The Arctic Monkeys. There is some really good indie stuff out there but there is so many jumping on the bandwaggon now that it's hard to seperate it from the dross.

Better than Jo Whiley plugging bands that are shite. The Killers are massively overrated as are The Arctic Monkeys. There is some really good indie stuff out there but there is so many jumping on the bandwaggon now that it's hard to seperate it from the dross.

Jo Whiley bigs up everything. It is hilarious when you listen to a completely shit song and she fawns all over it.

Jo Whiley bigs up everything. It is hilarious when you listen to a completely shit song and she fawns all over it.

Hilarious and quite annoying. The only good thing about her show is the live lounge.

Don't get me started on Jo "I'm in with everything" Whiley.

It's all "what do you think" and "you have to agree with me" and if they don't then it's "yeah, I was probably wrong, I agree with you".

She's so scared of being different from anyone else it's staggering!!!

Don't get me started on Jo "I'm in with everything" Whiley.

It's all "what do you think" and "you have to agree with me" and if they don't then it's "yeah, I was probably wrong, I agree with you".

She's so scared of being different from anyone else it's staggering!!!

You need to listen to Radio One a little less :D

You need to listen to Radio One a little less :D

Look, it's that or local "we only play music that's at least 12 months old (and pass it off as new cos our average listener wouldn't notice)" radio when I'm doing my round.

They have Oak FM on in the sorting office - makes me wanna kill and I'm a peaceable sort at heart :wub:

I need either a) an AM radio for Radio 5 - but that has lousey reception or b) a portable DAB radio for radio 6 and they only just seem to have got them down to size.

I refuse to listen to Mills, Bowman is annoying too, Moyles I've mentioned. Basically, like TV, daytime scheduling is arse! Zane Lowe is a pillock who occasionally plays good stuff, Lamacq is ok when he just gets on with it and plays music, used to quite like Spoony, but think he's Radio 5 only now (I stand to be corrected - as usual :thumbup: ) and I do like Colin Murray, you can tell he loves and knows his music (I suspect many of the others have researchers doing all their work)

I have nothing more to say on this subject.

I actually didnt know the bloke was 51 until the other day. My mum is 54 ffs, and she is relaxing and sunbathing in Sunny Smethwick with other old ladies. Someone tell this man to call it a day.

Edith bowman is the worst, so little to offer, cracks up over anything, cant speak properly, sounds as thick as shit. How she got that job beggers belief, maybe they needed a scottish DJ. Thank god shes having a baby.

Scott mills is the only decent one. Chris moyles is ok but he's so far up his own arse.

I actually didnt know the bloke was 51 until the other day. My mum is 54 ffs, and she is relaxing and sunbathing in Sunny Smethwick with other old ladies. Someone tell this man to call it a day.

why because of his age?

Paul Weller turned 50 last weekend I saw him the week before and he put in a brilliant performance full of energy and far better than some people half his age and is still managing to produce hit albums 30 years after The Jam should he call it a day as well!!

John Peel died aged 65 but was twice the DJ that anyone on Radio 1 is now he was happy playing bands as obscure as Napalm Death to the Aphex Twin. should he not of been able to promote Drum/Bass, Punk, Ambient music because of his age?

there isn't a switch you can turn off

The age thing really doesn't matter if you are good enough.

As you get older you will find out your spirit, personality and taste stays the same it's just your body gets older.

why because of his age?

Paul Weller turned 50 last weekend I saw him the week before and he put in a brilliant performance full of energy and far better than some people half his age and is still managing to produce hit albums 30 years after The Jam should he call it a day as well!!

John Peel died aged 65 but was twice the DJ that anyone on Radio 1 is now he was happy playing bands as obscure as Napalm Death to the Aphex Twin. should he not of been able to promote Drum/Bass, Punk, Ambient music because of his age?

there isn't a switch you can turn off

The age thing really doesn't matter if you are good enough.

As you get older you will find out your spirit, personality and taste stays the same it's just your body gets older.

Its more about the way he dresses, acts and talks. He's not a young 20 year old anymore. He can still be a good DJ by talking normally, and not tryna sound like he's imitating someone.

Its more about the way he dresses, acts and talks. He's not a young 20 year old anymore. He can still be a good DJ by talking normally, and not tryna sound like he's imitating someone.

So you are allowed to be a dickhead when you're in your 20's but not in your 50's then?

I'd never heard of him, but I'm starting to like the bloke if he can piss off so many people this easily. Well done Tim! :thumbup:

So you are allowed to be a dickhead when you're in your 20's but not in your 50's then?

I'd never heard of him, but I'm starting to like the bloke if he can piss off so many people this easily. Well done Tim! :thumbup:

there must be a line somewhere, not sure what age but when you suddenly cross it BANG you are suddenly wearing sandals with socks, beige cords and a nice cardigan I wonder when it happens

there must be a line somewhere, not sure what age but when you suddenly cross it BANG you are suddenly wearing sandals with socks, beige cords and a nice cardigan I wonder when it happens

It's a gradual thing - I have the cords but I like to mix and match with a T-shirt (which reads "My mother doesn't approve of my life choices")

See? Rebel, me. When I arrive at the Gates of Dawn I take no prisoners.

Archived