Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Tim Westwood

I posted a picture of him in the, " Most Hitable Face " thread.

Why doesn't he grow up,

Wear clothes that fit him, instead of XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL,

& actually act white, & talk like a normal 51 year old man.

...& actually act white, & talk like a normal 51 year old man.

Erm? :unsure:

You want him to rant on about 'bloody immigration', the price of tea and 'the young people these days, they don't know they are born'? How exactly does a white man act? Did someone publish a list of rules that I missed?

Surely people could just not listen to him? :dunno:

Anyway, I'm off to listen to the FNF Rap. It's street. I'm hardcore. Maaaan. Big up y'selves and be baaad. :cool:

Erm? :unsure:

You want him to rant on about 'bloody immigration', the price of tea and 'the young people these days, they don't know they are born'? How exactly does a white man act? Did someone publish a list of rules that I missed?

No, but talking like he does is prohibited under our unwritten Constitution

Yeah, he's a bit of tw*t. But he's done loads for hip-hop music over the years. But the way he acts now like he's responsible of taking it from an under-ground scene back in the 80's to where it is today, is a joke. He used to have people pick out records for him to play back in the soul days, which he never gives credit to i.e Fabio. He's not always been into hip-hop either.

I think the age thing doesn't matter, or the clothes he wears. He doesn't give a **** what people think of him, which is good. But that doesn't hide the fact he still acts like a c*ck. But for people to say 'act white' is ****ing stupid.

Yeah, he's a bit of tw*t. But he's done loads for hip-hop music over the years. But the way he acts now like he's responsible of taking it from an under-ground scene back in the 80's to where it is today, is a joke. He used to have people pick out records for him to play back in the soul days, which he never gives credit to i.e Fabio. He's not always been into hip-hop either.

I think the age thing doesn't matter, or the clothes he wears. He doesn't give a **** what people think of him, which is good. But that doesn't hide the fact he still acts like a c*ck. But for people to say 'act white' is ****ing stupid.

If you had to live this year where i have, and with the people at my uni i do, and every fking London Bus journey with their Westwood shite playing loud on their phones then i think you'd appreciate my sentiment

If you had to live this year where i have, and with the people at my uni i do, and every fking London Bus journey with their Westwood shite playing loud on their phones then i think you'd appreciate my sentiment

You can't really blame him for it. They're just fcuking annoying kids, trick is to carry your ipod when travelling on London transport. I always do.

I don't really listen to Westwood anyway. He doesn't really play any of the hiphop i'm into. He just promotes cheese pop artists. Probably mainly for money.

Anyway. I'm feeling too black talking about hip-hop, i need yo get more white. What is it I'm supposed to do as white person? I've forgotten.

You can't really blame him for it. They're just fcuking annoying kids, trick is to carry your ipod when travelling on London transport. I always do.

I don't really listen to Westwood anyway. He doesn't really play any of the hiphop i'm into. He just promotes cheese pop artists. Probably mainly for money.

Anyway. I'm feeling too black talking about hip-hop, i need yo get more white. What is it I'm supposed to do as white person? I've forgotten.

Say good-day to little old ladies

Offer you're seat on public transport

Listen to Frank Sinatra

Eat a crumpet

and reminisce in past times, like when Leicester were a good football team

(on a serious note, i don't blame him as such but as a high profile idol he has a lot to offer young people, unfortunately he wastes it)

That statements laughable.

OK its an overstatement, but other genres are much bigger now. Unfortunately a load of people have jumped on the indie bandwagon, Hip Hop/Rap is still big in the USA but not so much in the UK now. RnB is still big here, but thats mainly down to big artists such as Rihanna, Chris Brown, T-Pain etc consistently banging out quality tunes.

OK its an overstatement, but other genres are much bigger now. Unfortunately a load of people have jumped on the indie bandwagon, Hip Hop/Rap is still big in the USA but not so much in the UK now. RnB is still big here, but thats mainly down to big artists such as Rihanna, Chris Brown, T-Pain etc consistently banging out quality tunes.

It's a shame really, theres some great UK Hip-Hop artists out there who arent getting the shine they deserve.

Hopefully something new will come to mainstream prominence in our music scene soon, Indies becoming very drab and unoriginal i find, but then again I'm no expert on the genre.

It's a shame really, theres some great UK Hip-Hop artists out there who arent getting the shine they deserve.

Hopefully something new will come to mainstream prominence in our music scene soon, Indies becoming very drab and unoriginal i find, but then again I'm no expert on the genre.

It's not Hip Hop or Rap.. but Wileys - Wearing My Rolex has been a massive tune for the last month or so, so hopefully there will be more releases of similar calibre to get that kind of music back into the mainstream.

Would be a breath of fresh air instead of the same guitar bashing that seems to be played every other song on Radio One these days

It's not Hip Hop or Rap.. but Wileys - Wearing My Rolex has been a massive tune for the last month or so, so hopefully there will be more releases of similar calibre to get that kind of music back into the mainstream.

Would be a breath of fresh air instead of the same guitar bashing that seems to be played every other song on Radio One these days

He needs to follow that up with a proper grime tune.

None of this electro b*llocks.

He needs to follow that up with a proper grime tune.

None of this electro b*llocks.

Nothing wrong with electro sir. It's the electro beat and the woman singing in the background that makes the tune.

Or not.

Two things Tim.

1) You're white

2) You're 51 years old

westwood250b250iw8.jpg

Tosspot!

Have you by any chance seen the adverts at the Odeon before the movie starts?! lol

Westwood - >_<

I'm going to pimp your... [insert random funny bullshit here] lol

I wouldn't have a problem with him "acting black" if it wasn't just exactly that - acting.

If it came naturally to him (and I've seen non-black people who spend a lot of time within the black community who are, for want of a better phrase "white-black", but I can't think of any famous ones to use as an example) then no problem. Westwood just seems to think he has to behave like he's a extra from "Boyz n the Hood" (which is a great film by the way :thumbup: ) as if that is representative of all hip-hop and rap.

Same with the age thing - he's not "down wiv da kidz", he's your dad dancing at the disco. John Peel did it and remained cool.

Westwood is just a tw@t.

To put it another way, he is to hip-hop what Tommy Vance was to rock.

Archived