Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Tim Westwood

So you are allowed to be a dickhead when you're in your 20's but not in your 50's then?

I'd never heard of him, but I'm starting to like the bloke if he can piss off so many people this easily. Well done Tim! :thumbup:

Is that your excuse to act like a **** all the time? :giggle:

I quite like this man as a DJ, I think he's good. But I'm not fan of his dress code and the way he talks. At 20, you can blame it on immaturity, but you cant do that forever.

I actually didnt know the bloke was 51 until the other day. My mum is 54 ffs, and she is relaxing and sunbathing in Sunny Smethwick with other old ladies. Someone tell this man to call it a day.

I hope i'm still thugged out at 51, repping my shizzle

• 1 year later...

So you are allowed to be a dickhead when you're in your 20's but not in your 50's then?

I'd never heard of him, but I'm starting to like the bloke if he can piss off so many people this easily. Well done Tim! :thumbup:

Mandatory i thought :)

Im not sure.. but is he the guy who did the UK version of Pimp my ride?... That my friends is pure quality TV :crylaugh:

Mandatory i thought :)

Im not sure.. but is he the guy who did the UK version of Pimp my ride?... That my friends is pure quality TV :crylaugh:

Yes it is.

And though I started this thread I'm warming to the guy as it's increasingly obvious that he actually realises his own ridiculousness and plays up to it.

Archived