Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

poeple who start thread stating the simply must quit foxestalk either a) to never actually go anywhere b) to turn up again a few days later c) only to've done it to receive the inevitable arse lick posts of 'oh please don't go' or ' :cry: ' etc or d) all of the above.

or...

e) strong agree.

People who turn the channel over to miss adverts then end up watching that program missing the program I was originally watching.

In our house, a certain someone will start to flick through the channels whilst the ads are on, only to find that there are ads on all the other channels, and by the time he finds an actual programme, which I hasten to add he has no intention of watching, I have missed at least 5 minutes of the programme that I was watching. He has a pathological hatred of ads, but leaving the room to make me a cuppa appears to be out of the equation.

poeple who start thread stating the simply must quit foxestalk either a) to never actually go anywhere b) to turn up again a few days later c) only to've done it to receive the inevitable arse lick posts of 'oh please don't go' or ' :cry: ' etc or d) all of the above.

i've realised that, it's not actually the people it's the threads that grind my gears also i've notices i can't spell people! :blush:

In our house, a certain someone will start to flick through the channels whilst the ads are on, only to find that there are ads on all the other channels, and by the time he finds an actual programme, which I hasten to add he has no intention of watching, I have missed at least 5 minutes of the programme that I was watching. He has a pathological hatred of ads, but leaving the room to make me a cuppa appears to be out of the equation.

Count yourself lucky. A certain someone doesn't wait for the ads. If its time to surf, then its time to surf no matter.

It's 5:00am in Casa de Daggers.

The eyelids start to move, my nose twitches. What? Has some soft light washed over my face raising me from slumber? Maybe it is the sensual smell of Mrs Daggers preparing freshly baked bread, ripping me from my somnambulistic delights?

Maybe it isn't.

A dawning realisation moves a slumbering body to investigate. The ****ing dog has decided not to wake anyone in the house. The ****ing dog has cranked out two pools of liquid turd onto the bedroom carpet. Two piles of brown sludge. Stinking dog pavement gravy.

It's 5:29 in Casa de Daggers.

I'm mindful that people laughing at this situation may make it a good deal worse. :angry:

It's 5:00am in Casa de Daggers.

The eyelids start to move, my nose twitches. What? Has some soft light washed over my face raising me from slumber? Maybe it is the sensual smell of Mrs Daggers preparing freshly baked bread, ripping me from my somnambulistic delights?

Maybe it isn't.

A dawning realisation moves a slumbering body to investigate. The ****ing dog has decided not to wake anyone in the house. The ****ing dog has cranked out two pools of liquid turd onto the bedroom carpet. Two piles of brown sludge. Stinking dog pavement gravy.

It's 5:29 in Casa de Daggers.

I'm mindful that people laughing at this situation may make it a good deal worse. :angry:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

I spent three long weeks inside your head Dave, on work experience remember? UNPAID work experience.

When I finished school, did you offer me a full time position?

Did you bol locks.

If you won't pick up the paper-clips off my floor in a short skirt or stay late to help with the *ahem* filing then you should not be surprised. I am an equal opportunities employer and everyone commands equal rights to satisfy me.

Why are the profits/losses at Marks and Spencer always news. We don't hear how Next or Burtons are doing.

I don't have any shares in them, why should I care what they are doing?