Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
isaidno

Games Console - What should I get ?

* Opens can of worms *

PS3 :thumbup:

Honestly as far as I can guage though it comes down to a matter of personal preference between the PS3/360 as to which is best. There's a few threads lurking about on here with loads of opinions

Get a PS3. Xbox 360 has more games and better live and the minute but Playstation are currently sorting the PS3live out, its having a new interface(so i've been told) so it's easier to use, it should look something like Xbox's at the minute when it's finally completed. If you want the console for only you get a PS3 if you want it for more of a family console get a Nintendo Wii.

Get a PS3. Xbox 360 has more games and better live and the minute but Playstation are currently sorting the PS3live out, its having a new interface(so i've been told) so it's easier to use, it should look something like Xbox's at the minute when it's finally completed. If you want the console for only you get a PS3 if you want it for more of a family console get a Nintendo Wii.

You know NOWT!!! Get out of the thread! :P

You know NOWT!!! Get out of the thread! :P

I like the Nintendo Wii it lets everyone get involed with such games as Wii sports, Fit. I just see the Wii as more as a family console because it lets the whole family join in where as the PS3 and 360 are more for the teenagers and adults.

I like the Nintendo Wii it lets everyone get involed with such games as Wii sports, Fit. I just see the Wii as more as a family console because it lets the whole family join in where as the PS3 and 360 are more for the teenagers and adults.

Watch - This is a Wii EXCLUSIVE.

Mad World!

Oh and check out No More Heroes too!

I have a Wii and love it but I am more of a casual gamer. My lad got a 360 yesterday. That is more of a serious gaming thing. It real depends what you want to play. Sports and racing sims would mean a PS3 or 360.

Depends what you want. Xbox 360 and PS3 are a different type of console to the Wii. As for differences between Xbox and Playstation, don't ask me.
I have a Wii and love it but I am more of a casual gamer. My lad got a 360 yesterday. That is more of a serious gaming thing. It real depends what you want to play. Sports and racing sims would mean a PS3 or 360.

And hairy's just done the job of explaining why :thumbup:

Wii is good fun though, Nintendo are brilliant at fun games. If you're more serious about gaming and are more interested in lifelike raindrops while shooting people then go for the PS3 or Xbox.

Archived