Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Miquel The Work Geordie

Music you HATE/LOATHE/DETESTE/DEPLORE.

Dont know all the correct terminology but all the crappy club dance type music that has the same Boom Boom beat through it - feckin awful.

and all that stuff with electronically inhanced singing like Scooter (I think thats what theyre called?) total Pish :angry:

Its an age thing! :whistle:

Country and Western and soft American rock too......... too boring for words! :unsure:

I would like to meet and beat anybody associated with that synchronised, artificial, unimaginative, repetitive horseshit. I'm only 24, so it isn't an age thing. It's more of a 'not being a knobend' thing. As for Country and Western music, what a load of tripe that is. Dull, dull, dull. No wonder the Deep South of the USA is a haven of inbreeding when they're subjected to that rubbish.

:o

Is there anything you like about this year's edition? :dunno:

It's really turned into a Scandinavian/Eastern European thing (in the past ten years, no other country outside that circle has won), featuring ridiculous dancing, fake boobs, simple songs and silly moderators on coke, really. :ph34r:

Switzerland should stop sending out embarrassing acts to said "contest", just like Italy and Austria.

It's a farce.

Rant over.

Gangsta rap played by middle class spotty white virgins living in suburbia. Tosswipes.

The music or the people? :dunno:

Just sounds like you're making a generalisation about all white kids, that might be reasonably well off, being clueless about rap and being braindead twats.

Just sounds like you're making a generalisation about all white kids, that might be reasonably well off, being clueless about rap and being braindead twats.

Bit odd to me. Just because they're white why can't they listen to a certain type of music?

More the people to be honest, most of the music is actually pretty good.

Unfortunately the music brings out a bad reaction in me because I've seen so many ****** thinking that they too will be 'gangsta' if they buy the latest Westwood album.

Is there anything you like about this year's edition? :dunno:

It's really turned into a Scandinavian/Eastern European thing (in the past ten years, no other country outside that circle has won), featuring ridiculous dancing, fake boobs, simple songs and silly moderators on coke, really. :ph34r:

Switzerland should stop sending out embarrassing acts to said "contest", just like Italy and Austria.

It's a farce.

Rant over.

i watched the first semi final this year, and there were a few ok songs, but, yeah, it's full of dogshite - to be honest i enjoy the whole 'light entertainment' side of it,

its a shame the best songs always struggle and just lately it seems more and more likely that (even beyond the matey voting) it is fixed, so the final gets moved around.

last years norwegian entry was a great pop song, should have done better - :angry:

And I agree with the claim that most "indie" bands sort of sound alike these days, f.eg. The Vines, The Hives et al.

Hahaha. Apparently I haven't read this thread for a YEAR!! That was the latest post it gave me.

You used two shocking examples, though! The Vines and the Hives aren't indie, they aren't "these days" they're about five years ago and they sound completely, completely different!!

Hahaha. Apparently I haven't read this thread for a YEAR!! That was the latest post it gave me.

You used two shocking examples, though! The Vines and the Hives aren't indie, they aren't "these days" they're about five years ago and they sound completely, completely different!!

That's why I used " and ". lol

Both the Hives and the Vines have never really interested me. They've both had a few good songs in the recent past (like the Vines' "Ride"), but that's about it.

Archived