Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Miquel The Work Geordie

Music you HATE/LOATHE/DETESTE/DEPLORE.

Music that goes

Hit bottom string 12 times, pinch harmonic, Hit bottom string 12 times, dischord. Rinse and repeats

Especially when it is in a retardedly low tuning so it sounds over reverby and generally stupid.

Give an example

Music that goes

Hit bottom string 12 times, pinch harmonic, Hit bottom string 12 times, dischord. Rinse and repeats

Especially when it is in a retardedly low tuning so it sounds over reverby and generally stupid.

You probably speak for all of us there.

I hate the HSM3 OST too, mate :thumbup:

Music that goes

Such as...

Metallica songs that go on for about 4hrs filled with boring Guitar solos and instrumental bits for about 5mins when they could have finished the song after about 3mins but oh no.. five minute solo bit in the middle just to sing the chorus again..... :yawn:

Are you saying that Oasis never did any good songs? :whistle:

I can honestly say I have never ever ever owned, purchased, borrowed been given or copied any Oasis songs or albums.

The comparison was more the fact that they have found a formula and stick to it maybe you could call it giving the people what they want I just call it boring. Like with "The Quo" within about 5seconds of hearing it you know it's an Oasis song.

take another band from the same era in Radiohead where each new album is totally unique and totally different to the last one but still of exceptional quality the difference between Pablo Honey and In Rainbows is incredible but they are still unmistakably Radiohead albums.

I think Definitely Maybe is a great album, What's The Story has brief highlight and after that it's "we are the new Beatles" without realising that The Beatles weren't the gretaest band in the first place.

I think Definitely Maybe is a great album, What's The Story has brief highlight and after that it's "we are the new Beatles" without realising that The Beatles weren't the gretaest band in the first place.

it seems to me they have spent the last what 14 years trying to recreate the same album anyway better stop this Oasis bashing before Ash gets a whiff of it!!!

so another song I really hate...

Alesha Dixon - The Boy does nothing

now I have heard some really terrible lyrics in my time but this comes close to the worst I have ever heard I mean...

Does he wash up Never wash up

Does he clean up No he never cleaned up

Does he brush up Never brushed up

He does nothing the boy does nothing

rank amongst some of the most appalling, inane lyrics I have ever heard.

Well, it is inane, but I can forgive it because it doesn't aspire to be anything other than a throwaway pop song.

I'll tell you who I hate, and without really knowing why. The sodding Arcade Fire.

I think I get suspicious when bands have too many members. I think that's why I hated the Polyphonic Spree as well

Well, it is inane, but I can forgive it because it doesn't aspire to be anything other than a throwaway pop song.

I'll tell you who I hate, and without really knowing why. The sodding Arcade Fire.

I think I get suspicious when bands have too many members. I think that's why I hated the Polyphonic Spree as well

Earth, Wind and Fire? :unsure:

The Royal Philharmonic?

Archived