Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Guilty pleasures

Being that I literally listen to Heavy metal all the time I have a couple Michael Franti CD's lurking at the bottom of the rack .. Also have a few Immortal technique cd's lying about, that's not a guilty pleasure though, because the guys amazing!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I've been listening to ****ing Alanis Morrisette and Hall & Oates too much for my own good recently.

I can't think of Alanis Morrisette without thinking of girls with PMT, but I'm definitely with you on Hall & Oates. They wrote some cracking tunes.

The Bird & The Bee did a whole album of Hall & Oates covers. If anyone's interested in getting that, try to get the Japanese version - it's got an extra bonus track called 4th of July (which isn't a H&O cover) and it's brilliant.

I don't think there's anything guilty about this next one, but as I've just mentioned it, I'll stick it here anyway,

I have caught myself enjoying listening to Scritti Politti and Tears For Fears before. I know that's only slightly less shameful than being caught (insert horrifically embarrassing act of your choice), but I can admit it, cos I just don't give a fvck!

• 1 month later...

Archived