Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Guilty pleasures

Don't forget Separate Ways, Who's Crying Now? and Wheel in the Sky! I was lucky (?) enough to see them a couple of years ago, but it wasn't much of an experience without Steve Perry there...

Guilty also!!! Seen them with all three singers since Perry left, but never saw them with him as they didn't come over here for like 15 years!!! Augeri was great, but his voice struggled on a long tour, JSS was completely unsuitable for them, and was totally out of place, but Arnel is actually fantastic - sounds scarily like Perry, but has some youthful exhuberance that just leaves you standing there smiling at someone enjoying being on stage so much.

Oh, put me down for Europe too!!!

• 2 weeks later...

i'll admit to liking a few songs by trivium and maybe even slipknot

yeah i know already having seen a certain avatar that this will great a disturbance by me being embarrassed about slipknot, but when you think about it, who wouldn't

they call their fans maggots, they sound godawful most of the time and they look like spacs

they have nine people in their band but they would sound exactly the same if one of them got locked in a dumpster and tried to fight their way out

i'll admit to liking a few songs by trivium and maybe even slipknot

yeah i know already having seen a certain avatar that this will great a disturbance by me being embarrassed about slipknot, but when you think about it, who wouldn't

they call their fans maggots, they sound godawful most of the time and they look like spacs

they have nine people in their band but they would sound exactly the same if one of them got locked in a dumpster and tried to fight their way out

Slipknot are quality.

The Saturdays just get better and better.

The Saturdays are fantastic.

If you like slipknot then can i suggest taking a listen to a band called before the dawn, they are about a million times more technical and melodic and as they are scandinavian you can tell that they are a hell of a lot more original

by the way i am working for Rich Hall in Milton Keynes on tuesday :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived