Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Guilty pleasures

Taking Back Sunday - Tell All Your Friends

People bash the emo genre (if it even is a genre :/ ) but there was some great music made especially this with clever lyrics and dueling vocals. First heard over 6 years ago and enjoy each song just as much now. They are a different band now, garbage.

Great romances of the 20th century :wub:

Don't Stop Believin', Anyway You Want It, Wheel In the Sky...

...Consider me guilty as charged. :cool:

Don't forget Separate Ways, Who's Crying Now? and Wheel in the Sky! I was lucky (?) enough to see them a couple of years ago, but it wasn't much of an experience without Steve Perry there...

Goldie Lookin Chain is a big guilty pleasure of mine.

But im Catholic i always feel guilty, but do it anyway, then confess it in church. Me and God - we tight.

I've seen them live. :giggle:

They supported Feeder when I went to see them and were actually surprisingly good lol

My taste in music these days would make most of the FT Music Forum denizens blush and avert their ears...

...But a smidgeon of "Fool Again" by Westlife, "Islands In The Stream" by Kenny & Dolly or "Who's Leaving Who" by Hazell Dean never really hurt anyone, did they?

Archived