Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

The NBA Thread

4 hours ago, Koke said:

Kevin Durant with one the all time great play off performances. Stepped up big time like the superstar he is. 

Genuinely might be one of the best ever. Incredible from Durant, If this was a LeBron game we would never hear the end of it - I hope it’s the same for KD. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Mad that he had a whole year out too

It's crazy that he did his ACL and was out for a year. Comes back like he's never been gone. Man is 6'11, not a small guy, but he's very athletic. 

• Like 1

Philly completely choked. At home as well. I went to bed at the end of the 3rd quarter with Philly up 81-56 in cruise control. Thought this game is done. Woke up to see Atlanta won  lol

Edited by Koke

Finishes 120-114 to Suns. They take a 1-0 lead. Devin Booker had a mere 11 points in the first half. He finished the game with 40 points, 13 assists and 11 rebounds. His first triple double. 

Edited by Koke

25 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Simmons is finished man lmfao

He's getting dragged lol The abuse he's getting from Philly fans is 100x worse than what Ayoze Perez gets by our fans 

Trae Young with 48 points last night. This guy is an absolute troll. 

It's actually really nice to some new faces in the playoffs. Devin Booker and Trae Young both elevating themselves to a new level. 

9 hours ago, Koke said:

Suns go to the NBA finals. They're actually the favourites now whoever they face. I hope Chris Paul wins it. 

Well as a raptors fan, feels good to see the clipz lose. I dislike the deer (nobody fears you) and well i am indifferent to ATL.

For selfish reasons i hope its a suns-hawks final.