Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

The NBA Thread

8 hours ago, spacemunky said:

They were saying the cop or security guy has already received over 200K in payments for his "pain & suffering". When did that occur exactly and I hope he has to pay all that money back. What a cvnt.

the police had access to the video and still wanted to press charges against masai.  If that isnt protecting their own then i dont know. With the video coming out there is absolutely no way the leadership in that force can have the confidence of the community.  It just goes to show they protect their own and dont give a hoot.

Also, pain and suffering? Did he hurt his own arms shoving masai like that the bloody coward.

Edited by Jattdogg
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Pure magic from Luka. Just pure magic.

First playoffs for him and the kid shows no nerves.

43 points, 17 rebounds and 13 assists.

And hits the game winning 3 pointer in OT, on a sprained ankle.

Edited by spacemunky
  • Like 1

Yeah I’ve been very pro Celtics and anti Raptors all year so if the next 3 games could go like that please that would be great. 

I know we’ve got to get there first but man I am excited for the Lakers/Clippers series...unless Houston pull off the upset. 

3 hours ago, lildave3 said:

Yeah I’ve been very pro Celtics and anti Raptors all year so if the next 3 games could go like that please that would be great. 

I know we’ve got to get there first but man I am excited for the Lakers/Clippers series...unless Houston pull off the upset. 

Booooo!!!

lets go raptors!!!

Haha, bad first game and boston has owned us this year so will be very tough. Im hoping we win game 2, if not, i dont think we will come back. 

• Like 1