Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JakeShingler

Snow

Alex, you been to that Rock Garden restuarant yet? It's on the corner on the street walking towards the tube.

If you haven't, don't. Could only afford a 'gourmet' burger and it was crap.

I've been to a fair number of restaurantas around CG and Soho but not that one. I'll bare your recommendation in mind though :thumbup:

Alex, you been to that Rock Garden restuarant yet? It's on the corner on the street walking towards the tube.

If you haven't, don't. Could only afford a 'gourmet' burger and it was crap.

i've played at the rock garden venue, twice...

...i can't believe it is snowing in england, it has been rubish for years and now i move and it starts snowing angain :angry:

mind you, i have snow today, and probably all week... so maybe go skiing this weekend, yup, just get on the tram and off to the cross country run....

i've played at the rock garden venue, twice...

...i can't believe it is snowing in england, it has been rubish for years and now i move and it starts snowing angain :angry:

mind you, i have snow today, and probably all week... so maybe go skiing this weekend, yup, just get on the tram and off to the cross country run....

You may be able to get on a tram and go skiing but do you live within 30 seconds of a KFC, Burger King, McDonalds AND Subway?!

AHA!

Actually no, you still win. Easily :(

You may be able to get on a tram and go skiing but do you live within 30 seconds of a KFC, Burger King, McDonalds AND Subway?!

AHA!

Actually no, you still win. Easily :(

ironically, and quite depressingly, i live within a minute's walk of all but KFC, which we do not have... actually burger king is about five minutes away, but what are you gonna do...?

and for the record, the other day i had the best double cheeseburger (from McD) that i've ever had...

• 1 month later...