Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shen

Northampton Town

Well priority 1 people should only get one ticket to themselves, i'll say it again, they might as well scrap the useless system.

I think you will find they should do. However it seems they may not have as 1300 leicester fans most likely did not go over 10 aways(I think) to gain priority 2 last seasons <_<

Muz, who did you give your priority to?

If you want tickets for this game in the northampton end (east stand) next to the away fans then ring the NTFC ticket office on 01604683777 and when they ask you if you want tickets in the home or away end make sure to say home and you will be able to get them. They have loads left - i purchased 2 myself no problem - however i do live in northampton so was able to give an NN postcode.

I think you will find they should do. However it seems they may not have as 1300 leicester fans most likely did not go over 10 aways(I think) to gain priority 2 last seasons <_<

Muz, who did you give your priority to?

Thought that Pallet was using it?? :unsure:

Phoned about 4.30pm, Was told they were sold out, But I got my Walsall tickets anyway. And the computer did say Priority 3 in my details, But I said it must be wrong because I went to 8 away games last season - named 1 extra team on top of the ones I actually went to and the bloke upgraded my to Priority 2. :thumbup:

I was desperate to go to this game as its the first away game of the season i can go to. I'm a season ticket holder and didnt even get to prority 3 so i could get tickets!

ANYONE WANT TO SELL ME 2 TICKETS?? I'M DESPERATE!

If so PM me

Phoned about 4.30pm, Was told they were sold out, But I got my Walsall tickets anyway. And the computer did say Priority 3 in my details, But I said it must be wrong because I went to 8 away games last season - named 1 extra team on top of the ones I actually went to and the bloke upgraded my to Priority 2. :thumbup:

It's pretty easy to get upgraded. I'm priority one, and took my ticket stubs in to prove it to the ticket office. I got my Priority one card. I went to book some tickets earlier on this season on a Priority one day and they said "it says in the system you're priority three" (must have been a balls up). I just said "Nah, I'm priority one, I brough my stubs in at the beginning of the season" and the response was "ah, ok, I'll just sort that out for you". Anyone could've said it though.

It's pretty easy to get upgraded. I'm priority one, and took my ticket stubs in to prove it to the ticket office. I got my Priority one card. I went to book some tickets earlier on this season on a Priority one day and they said "it says in the system you're priority three" (must have been a balls up). I just said "Nah, I'm priority one, I brough my stubs in at the beginning of the season" and the response was "ah, ok, I'll just sort that out for you". Anyone could've said it though.

I got asked 'are you priority 1?' so I said yes. The computer said I wasn't, so I said I had emailed the ticket office and they had said I was priority 1. Sorted.

I am actually priority 1 though, before anyone starts saying I've done someone out of a ticket :cool:

If you want tickets for this game in the northampton end (east stand) next to the away fans then ring the NTFC ticket office on 01604683777 and when they ask you if you want tickets in the home or away end make sure to say home and you will be able to get them. They have loads left - i purchased 2 myself no problem - however i do live in northampton so was able to give an NN postcode.

Does anyone know how much it will be for an U16 ticket in the home end.

:nono:

It doesn't say anywhere on the Northampton website how much tickets will cost for Northampton vs Leicester

Classed as a "Gold Game"

GOLD GAMES

Adult £22.00, £21.00, £22.00

Senior £18.00, £16.00, £18.00

U21 (Members only) £18.00, £16.00, £18.00

Junior £15.00, £13.00, £15.00

Under 7 FREE

Disabled Adult £16.00, £16.00, £16.00

Disabled Junior £13.00, £13.00, £13.00

Link

Archived