Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

FoxesTalk Annual Awards 2008

Congratulations to everyone, and thanks to everyone who voted for me. If you haven't received your fivers, I would have a word with your postie!

In all my days (and there's been a few) I've NEVER EVER woken up to find curry in my pocket.

Kebab on the pillow, yes.

Munter in the bed, yes.

Bed covered in cherry brandy, yes.

Pocket full of curry, no. Well. Not yet.

I've got a horrible feeling that is now lodged in my subconscious. With your powers of hypnotic suggestion, I'm bound to wake up with curry in every orifice, pocket and nook & cranny now.

In all my days (and there's been a few) I've NEVER EVER woken up to find curry in my pocket.

Kebab on the pillow, yes.

Munter in the bed, yes.

Bed covered in cherry brandy, yes.

Pocket full of curry, no. Well. Not yet.

I've got a horrible feeling that is now lodged in my subconscious. With your powers of hypnotic suggestion, I'm bound to wake up with curry in every orifice, pocket and nook & cranny now.

What disturbs me is that i'm sure the little fella at the curry house would of happily boxed the business up for me if I had asked.

I'd planned a curry tonight in East Malling (my village) then over to the King and Queen (my local).

I had about 10 people confirmed when one of them piped up that it's closed.

It closed over a year ago.

I drive past it every day.

I'm a fu cking idiot.

More fool the other 10, the jokes on them. It now means you can go out, upset some formal dinners and then blame it on them for leaving you at a loose end.

More fool the other 10, the jokes on them. It now means you can go out, upset some formal dinners and then blame it on them for leaving you at a loose end.

I've got to find another venue, but there isn't one in East Malling.

The whole point of using East Malling was that I could walk down there, rather than have to drive or get any sort of other transport.

The plan is in tatters. I reckon straight to the pub.

A lot of my friends want to go to West Malling (the other side of the tracks - much nicer).

I disapprove.

Keep it real, with the Easmorlin' innit?

I've got to find another venue, but there isn't one in East Malling.

The whole point of using East Malling was that I could walk down there, rather than have to drive or get any sort of other transport.

The plan is in tatters. I reckon straight to the pub.

A lot of my friends want to go to West Malling (the other side of the tracks - much nicer).

I disapprove.

Keep it real, with the Easmorlin' innit?

Pub

Thank you for thinking of me - to those that did. I'm glad that Tevez was recognised too. :thumbup: It's a bit odd to be gong-ed for contributing less, rather than more, but there we go.

I wish I could contribute more to the LCFC forum but family life and various things are meaning I've got to ration my City games for the time being. I make up for this by posting crap elsewhere within FT and limiting my live football to watching the very worst that North East footie can serve up.

This forum goes from strength to strength - credit for this goes (as ever) to admin and to the steady stream of good new posters that keep things interesting. Hopefully, I'll actually get down to Leicester at some point and grab a pint or two with some fellow posters....

Archived