Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stez

BARGAINS - Put them in here!

81wLaj61u9L._AA1500_.jpg

From that place in the Shires next to McDonalds that was Virgin/Zavvi.... £6.50!!

Ooooh Yeah!!! :trumpet:

powerplay?

Was in the mercury a couple of weeks back that they're shutting that store down soon, flagship store as well so not sure whether that means they've gone bust.

powerplay?

Was in the mercury a couple of weeks back that they're shutting that store down soon, flagship store as well so not sure whether that means they've gone bust.

Yup that's them they are shutting down, not sure when though.

• 3 weeks later...

cheers.

Powerplay shutting down tomorrow so 70% off everything today.

Got Ou Est Le Swimming Pool, Pulp, Jarvis Cocker, Blitzen Trapper, Razorlight, The Hours, Klaxons & Empire Of The Sun albums. Brain Training DS game, Book about The Who, Peep Show series 1,2 & 7 for just over £30. Absolute steal. :cool:

And with so many people out watching the royal wedding, i pretty much had the shop to myself.

cheers.

Powerplay shutting down tomorrow so 70% off everything today.

Got Ou Est Le Swimming Pool, Pulp, Jarvis Cocker, Blitzen Trapper, Razorlight, The Hours, Klaxons & Empire Of The Sun albums. Brain Training DS game, Book about The Who, Peep Show series 1,2 & 7 for just over £30. Absolute steal. :cool:

And with so many people out watching the royal wedding, i pretty much had the shop to myself.

ha ha i was in there myself,dvds were 90p,picked up loads of bargains,Collateral,Jaws2,Prodigy,House2,Adventureland,SoulBoy,The Grudge,Ring1&2,Days of Thunder,The Lonely Guy,Boogie Nights,Executive Decision

i've been going in the past 2 weeks and bagged loads of stuff

aye, contemplating a return tommorow for the final day of business. See what i can nab.

me too,even though i've been through it all ,i still feel theres some hidden gems that i've not found lol

Powerplay were a bloody rip off, it's in a great location of town so you'd have thought they'd have enough traffic in and out of the shop to have some decent deals.

get yourself in there now ,i promise you won't be ripped off tomorrow,i got COD Black Ops for £11 last week

Well on my last pilgrimage to Power Play managed to get Best of The Pixies,Lloyd Cole & Commotions-Rattlesnakes,Kings of Leon-Youth & Manhood,Best of Siouxsie & Banshees,Keane-Under The Sea and 2 Global Underground double cds all for £12 !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In 7 days they still haven't dispatched my polo shirts!

got an email yesterday saying 2 out of 3 of mine were now out of stock

i had to re-order again :angry:

Powerplay were a bloody rip off, it's in a great location of town so you'd have thought they'd have enough traffic in and out of the shop to have some decent deals.

Especially on boxsets for tv series etc. Ludicrous prices.

In 7 days they still haven't dispatched my polo shirts!

I asked where my order was yesterday and they have extended the delivery to 15 days eventhough the poor bloke in the warehouse is working double shifts 7 days a week. I cried for him

But I should say one of my orders arrived today :) Ha!

Edited by hairy

Pant sale!!!!!

Rockola

70% off Bjong Borg and Frank Dandy, 50% off Luis and Juke and Oiler and Boiler

Always had excellent service from these

Infact within one hour of an order I have had an email saying they have been dispatched :)

Edited by hairy