Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stez

BARGAINS - Put them in here!

• 2 weeks later...

before i start this i just want to let you all know i am NOT trying to tout sims and i am NOT trying to make money and i do NOT work for this company. I am an City fan, you are a City fan. Dont be idiots, just trying to spread the news and save everyone money.

giffgaff:its a mobile network that uses o2 so its fairly decent signal.

But its so cheap 250 mins unlim data unlim texts for £10 a month. There are other offers and i attached them in the post

post-22823-0-29038700-1326641363_thumb.png

It a 1 month sim only deal so you have to buy the deal every month to get it. You also so get unlimited giffgaff to giffgaff calls and texts so its worth getting friends and families on to make it even cheaper.

I know many people are on payg and this is far cheaper so i thought id just bring it up. Those coming towards the end of any contract should also consider it.

You can order the sims off the website. I do have an affiliate link you can order off if you wish. If you order through my link YOU WILL receive £5 free credit. I WILL ALSO receive £5 free credit. Just going to state those facts so people cant have a go for cheating and trying to make money from other. I wouldnt do that, especially to another Leicester fan. And just to add, if you order from the site you DO NOT GET THE FREE CREDIT.

http://giffgaff.com/ this is if you wish to order straight from the site

http://giffgaff.com/...filiate/eddnoon here is my link

hope ive been able to save a few fellow foxes save a few quid :)

Anyone want an electric bike? No idea what its worth. Its not been used apart from wheeling back from the cycle park in the City Centre. Comes with assesseries basket helmet light lock gloves Been standing in my kitchen ages. I have hardly ridden a bike since I was young and only a couple of times then. Bought it off Ebay. Thought an electric bike would be easier to ride but my sense of balance was still crap. I don't feel safe on it and other road users would not be safe.

It cost around £170 plus the extras So offers based on that. If somebody wants to re Ebay it you may make a profit but no silly offers.

• 4 weeks later...

Current England Home shirt £4.99 for adults and £3.99 for juniors at Sports Direct.

I assume its because of the new one is being released :/

It does say 1 day only though.www.sportsdirect.com/daily-deals/monday-daily-deals?src=sd-main-r1-one-day-only-120220

Edited by HEGGSY

Still trying to sell my electric bike. Put it on a site called Preloved. Had two inquiries so far asking for more information but they haven't got back in touch. I thought it was the Leicester Mercury small ads when I signed up so thought it would be local. The site is free to advertise and does all sort of things. Asked about putting a card in my local Tesco Express. The ad has to be approved first by the manager.

I was asking £150 on the Preloved site but that is only the top price. It is negotiable It is taking up space in my kitchen and the money would be handy.

Still trying to sell my electric bike. Put it on a site called Preloved. Had two inquiries so far asking for more information but they haven't got back in touch. I thought it was the Leicester Mercury small ads when I signed up so thought it would be local. The site is free to advertise and does all sort of things. Asked about putting a card in my local Tesco Express. The ad has to be approved first by the manager.

I was asking £150 on the Preloved site but that is only the top price. It is negotiable It is taking up space in my kitchen and the money would be handy.

Ebay all day long.

You're getting it out to a much wider audience and the auction process should get the best possible price for you.

You can even specify pick-up only.

May do that. I was just bothered about posting or getting a carrier service to deliver. Don't really know what to ask for it. Apart from a little rust on the mudguard its in good condition. In total with the extras it cost me £220-£230. I thought £150 was a resonable price although I could put a reserve on at around £100. I'll have a look to see if there are similar for sale. The time on the Beloved site has ended and I can renew the listing or remove it.

May do that. I was just bothered about posting or getting a carrier service to deliver. Don't really know what to ask for it. Apart from a little rust on the mudguard its in good condition. In total with the extras it cost me £220-£230. I thought £150 was a resonable price although I could put a reserve on at around £100. I'll have a look to see if there are similar for sale. The time on the Beloved site has ended and I can renew the listing or remove it.

Can't you put 'collect only'?

You could have probably sold it a bit better than saying things like "it has been gathering dust", "i could not get on with it" and "i found it a bit fiddly", and a full picture of the bike would have been useful, but good luck anyway.

Quite, don't ever apply for a job in advertising Ken.

You could have probably sold it a bit better than saying things like "it has been gathering dust", "i could not get on with it" and "i found it a bit fiddly", and a full picture of the bike would have been useful, but good luck anyway.

he should give them a heart wrenching tale about how his wife has left him with 4 hungry children who haven't got any shoes etc etc

the bike is a nice shade of foxes blue though nighty

Put my bike on Ebay and now had another message on the Preloved site and they are Leicestershire. They want more info. I sent a bit more and said it was also on Ebay so its up to them now. No bids yet. Took the reserve price off. It may reach that anyway and it costs about £3. I'll give it a day or so then revise it.

Ken, for future reference start it at a lower price. You'll cut down on the fee massively. It's free if you start at 99p. Setting a reserve price of £100 would cost less than setting the starting price at £100 (or at least it used to be the case). Also, starting at a lower price will draw a lot more people in and get some more bids on the board.

Put my bike on Ebay and now had another message on the Preloved site and they are Leicestershire. They want more info. I sent a bit more and said it was also on Ebay so its up to them now. No bids yet. Took the reserve price off. It may reach that anyway and it costs about £3. I'll give it a day or so then revise it.

have you tried Gumtree? worked pretty well for me when i was there... Free!