Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stez

BARGAINS - Put them in here!

Current England Home shirt £4.99 for adults and £3.99 for juniors at Sports Direct.

I assume its because of the new one is being released :/

It does say 1 day only though.www.sportsdirect.com/daily-deals/monday-daily-deals?src=sd-main-r1-one-day-only-120220

hehe woohoo Bargain...and then the international postage rates are... 55 Pounds :crylaugh:

have you tried Gumtree? worked pretty well for me when i was there... Free!

I was going to suggest that too , and ebay have loads of "free listing" weekends , there are some restrictions such as cars etc , but i think bikes would be eligible .

i think next weekend will be a free listing as it's usually about every 3 to 4 weeks

I have updated my Ebay page for the bike. Tried to be less witty.

http://www.preloved....ctric-bike.html

Thats preloved this is Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...E:X:AAQ:GB:1123

According to my Ebay page I have 10 watchers. Would not be bothered if it went for the starting bid just put the buy it now on just in case it did get to that much. If there re one or two bids nearer the end time could I remove it?

4538055-251t.jpg

Edited by Nightguard

Just went to check it out and the bit with the fuse has come out. Connected it and the light comes on to say its on but it wont rev. Found the bit where its charged and the wires have come out of the connecter. Bugger. Going to need soldering I think and not sure if I can do that. Need an electrician. My brother may know he is used to dealing with fiddly components. Problem is where all the fuses etc are the seat stops the box opening fully. That'll have to be adjusted or removed to fix it.

Unless the buyer is willing to fix it I cant sell it yet.

go to QUIDCO or TOPCASHBACK

search for netflix

follow the link and sign up for a free 30 day trial. and receive £15 cashback for doing it also..

so thats free £15 and 30 days free netflix..

(once signed up if you use the netflix.com (usa) instead of uks you get wider and newer choices)

REMEMBER TO CANCEL BEFORE 30 DAYS......

• 2 weeks later...

a few bargain dvds about

Sherlock Holmes - Tesco £3.50

Millenium Trilogy - Sainsburys £12.00

Animal Kingdom - Asda £3.00

all Muppet movies are £3.00 in Sainsburys

Anybody here use Quidco? I've just started and it's great. They're a cashback service and receive commission from over 3,000 different retailers. From Asda to Easyjet. Or from HMV to LoveFilm. I've just purchased netflix and I get £15 cashback. All they ask for is for £5 a year per user from their cashback. Netflix is £6 a month but you get a free month trial. So I can cancel the membership and get £15 (-£5 cashback) and not pay a penny if I cancel before the end of the month. The only problem is that the cashback takes a while to receive but it's certainly worth doing.

www.quidco.co.uk

Anybody here use Quidco? I've just started and it's great. They're a cashback service and receive commission from over 3,000 different retailers. From Asda to Easyjet. Or from HMV to LoveFilm. I've just purchased netflix and I get £15 cashback. All they ask for is for £5 a year per user from their cashback. Netflix is £6 a month but you get a free month trial. So I can cancel the membership and get £15 (-£5 cashback) and not pay a penny if I cancel before the end of the month. The only problem is that the cashback takes a while to receive but it's certainly worth doing.

www.quidco.co.uk

did this, been paid out before my netflix months trial has even ended.. just cancelled it and it ends on teh 19th. going to try and sign up in OH name after, even if the quidco dont track the month free trial is handy, have it on main telly viia the wii and the kids use it on there xboxes in there room. usa version has more/newer choices.

• 18 Feb 12
  • Netflix

• Paid
  • 15 Mar 12

Edited by m00nie

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/cheap-dover-calais-tickets

Megabus £1 UK to Paris/Brussels/Amsterdam coach tix

megaBus.pngWhat's the deal: Single coach tickets to Europe and back from £1 plus 50p fee each way How to book: Online atMegabus or call 0900 160 0900 Routes included: UK to Paris, Boulogne, Brussels & Amsterdam Book by: Ongoing at Tue 13 Mar Valid travel dates: Mon 16 Apr onwards The Detail:

For travel from 16 Apr, the tickets are £1 each way but there are limited numbers for each route on specific travel days so go quickly to grab them. This does mean if you get the £1 each way plus the 50p booking fee then a £2.50 round trip is possible.

If £1 isn’t available for one of the legs, the maximum fare is £10 until 6 May, so it's still dirt cheap. After that the max fare goes up to £40.

The journey can take some time (eg, 8 hours London to Paris).

When you find dates that work, please add it to the £2.50 Europe return forum thread to help others.

• Routes include: Birmingham, Coventry, London to Boulogne Gare du Maritime and Paris Porte Maillot Coach Park. Also Leicester, Milton Keynes and London to Brussels Rue du Cardinal Mercier coach stand and Amsterdam Zeeburg. See the Megabus route map.
    How to book: Go to Megabus or call 0900 160 0900 (61p/min from BT landline) up to six weeks in advance.
    When does it end? Ongoing.
    Any restrictions? 50p booking fee per transaction.

Not that I think it will affect sales too much, but shouldn’t the title of the book be Three Casks O’ Beer, not Three Cask O’ Beers?

BTW everyone It’s fee listings weekend on EBay starting tomorrow so sort out your old tat and try and flog it to some other mug :thumbup:

did this, been paid out before my netflix months trial has even ended.. just cancelled it and it ends on teh 19th. going to try and sign up in OH name after, even if the quidco dont track the month free trial is handy, have it on main telly viia the wii and the kids use it on there xboxes in there room. usa version has more/newer choices.

• 18 Feb 12
  • Netflix

• Paid
  • 15 Mar 12

Mine has just come through. I only get £10 as they take the first £5 cashback every year, but from now on 100% of it will be mine. Netflix trial runs out on Monday so I'll cancel it before then to save £6. After that i'll get LoveFilm and receive £18!