Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mmarkie

Leyton Orient Pre-Match Thread

COME ON LEICESTER!

hopefully continue the good work with a win.

Hope Fryatts back!

Think team will be something like this:

GK:Martin

RB:Gilbert

CB:Hobbs

CB:Tunchev

LB:Mattock

RM:Oakley©

CM:King

CM:Berner

LM:Dyer

ST:Howard

ST:Fryatt/Dickov if Fryatts not fit

SUBS:Cisak,Powell,Gradel,Adams,Dickov/Chambers if Fryatts not fit Dickov if he is

Thoughts?

COME ON LEICESTER!

hopefully continue the good work with a win.

Hope Fryatts back!

Think team will be something like this:

GK:Martin

RB:Gilbert

CB:Hobbs

CB:Tunchev

LB:Mattock

RM:Oakley©

CM:King

CM:Berner

LM:Dyer

ST:Howard

ST:Fryatt/Dickov if Fryatts not fit

SUBS:Cisak,Powell,Gradel,Adams,Dickov/Chambers if Fryatts not fit Dickov if he is

Thoughts?

Yes i think it will be this team maybe with Gradel starting ahead of Dyer this weekend.

I hope Fryatt is fit and plays, but he cant be risked if hes not fully fit so he may be on bench

Martin

Mattock

Hobbs

Tunchev

Gilbert

Adams/Dyer

King

Berner/Adams

Oakley

Howard

Chambers

Subs

Fryatt

Dyer

Cisak

Morrison

Dickov

From OS

Leicester City striker Matty Fryatt could be available for the Foxes' League One clash against Leyton Orient on Saturday.

The 22-year-old hotshot limped out of the recent 2-1 victory over Hereford United with an ankle injury and subsequently missed the Crystal Palace FA Cup clash.

But City boss Nigel Pearson says he is hopeful that the striker will make his comeback against Martin Ling's side this weekend.

He said: "Matty was back in training on Thursday, so we will have to wait and see if he has any reaction."

Meanwhile, the Foxes chief confirmed that Matt Oakley, who was rested for the Palace game, will be available once again.

He added: "Matt was back in training on Monday and he should be fine. We gave him a rest last week as he has been carrying a few knocks of late."

City supporters are reminded that tickets remain on general sale for the clash.

CLICK HERE for further details

Martin;

===

Gilbert,

Tunchev,

Hobbs,

Mattock;

====

Oakley,

King,

Davies,

Dyer,

====

Howard,

Dickov.

=====

Subs:

Morrison,

Berner,

Gradel,

Porter.

Hayles

=====

I would leave Fryatt out if I had any doubts about his fitness at all. It's a long campaign and there is no sense in losing the guy for the sake of a week. We badly need at least one new striker.

------------------Martin

Gilbert----Hobbs----Tunchev----Berner

-----Oakley---Davies---King

Gradel----------------------------Dyer

----------------Howard

I would not want to risk Fryatt either, if he is not 100%. Then Dickov has not impressed me at all so would think we'd be better off with the ol' 4-3-3/4-5-1 combo. Although at home, it would be a 4-3-3 with two breaking midfielders too. Basically what Chelsea play innit, but with better wingers.

------------------Martin

Gilbert----Hobbs----Tunchev----Berner

-----Oakley---Davies---King

Gradel----------------------------Dyer

----------------Howard

I would not want to risk Fryatt either, if he is not 100%. Then Dickov has not impressed me at all so would think we'd be better off with the ol' 4-3-3/4-5-1 combo. Although at home, it would be a 4-3-3 with two breaking midfielders too. Basically what Chelsea play innit, but with better wingers.

I quite liked that idea until we tried something similar against Palace and fired blanks. It seems really hard to imagine he'll try the same approach against Orient.

Archived