Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
keithweller

the tactical genius of B1

the voices around me tend to say " she,s laughing at you, she deserves to die, you must kill , kill kil ....." ................................but the tablets seem to have made it better.... :unsure:

Yourmotherislaughingatyou.

Theyreallashamed.

Yourgirlfriendischeating.

GiveFinnersyourmoney.

Woman in front of me is the best

"Come on Pearson , do something "

Makes me wanna hit her with a bloody cricket bat lol

Makes me wanna to see what her reaction would be if he heard it and suddenly started doing the robot.

Has anyone ever got a cricket bat through the turnstiles? Or anything else really random? Danny Baker put this to the nation a few years ago on 606 and the best one was someone who was arrested for brandishing some celery at a game. I don't think I've ever seen any salad at a football match ever.

Has anyone ever got a cricket bat through the turnstiles? Or anything else really random? Danny Baker put this to the nation a few years ago on 606 and the best one was someone who was arrested for brandishing some celery at a game. I don't think I've ever seen any salad at a football match ever.

Kilworth smuggles in a cabbage in his skull every match.

Chelsea fans love their celery.

He did indeed - football diplomacy at its best.

It was going great until someone else stuck their oar in. I totally blame...err...Levi Porter...err, no...Ken Bates....err...Ash17LCFC. Yes! That's it! It's all Ash17LCFC's fault.

And beer.

When we were last in the Prem and we played Arsenal at home, we were doing well and it was 0-0 after about an hour. At this point Bergkamp (I believe) goes sprinting down the left towards the Family Stand and Thatcher comes across and puts in a thunderous tackle. I quite liked Thatcher, full-blooded player, commitment of a nun, goes right through Bergkamp and puts him in the stand with the ball.

So obviously I jump to my feet and yell "Well in Thatcher, brilliant tackle!" amid complete silence.

I'm just at the end of this superb observation when it becomes clear that Bergkamp never made it to the stand and neither did the ball. Thatcher's lying there off the pitch looking dazed, Bergkamp is crossing the ball in and Gilberto is scoring. I'm still stood there 5 yards away from the away end looking an absolute bellend as they all go completely mental. It was a real 'Doh!' moment.

I was sitting in front of someone at the Hereford game who said that we should get rid of Pearson after the disappointing result against Leeds, and bring in Tony Adams!

I also heard someone shouting to Pearson that he should put Hume on in the same game.

Archived