Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
keithweller

the tactical genius of B1

sorry if its anyone on here....but does anyone know this guy?

every game ive been to he seems to be shouting random instructions out!

classic against palace:

'Nigel, stick a winger on!!!'

2 minutes later:

'play it through the middle'

its one or the other really mate.

great entertainment thhough!!!!

it does take the piss though.

best manager we've had since MON (i reckon anyway)

and theyre still telling him how to do his job.

no game is all action for the whole 90 mins! NP knows what hes doing without 'tards shouting out rubbish instructions.

The guy behind me tends to stick to " ****ing kill the ****!" :huh:

you see, thats all right...we all love a bit of mindless violence!!!!!!

just people who think they know better than NP!!! grrrrr!!!!

fair comment last season with holloway etc, but top o'league?! tsk.

Bloke last week behind me was shouting "TIME, TIME!!" when Berner got the ball, followed by instantaneous tackle from a Palace player

............................ bloke behind shouted "NOT THAT MUCH BLOODY TIME!!!" :frusty:

If we don't win every game 4-0 or more we're obviously failing and Nigel Pearson is shit 'cos we're a MASSIVE club and deserve to be in the top 10 of the Premiership. Yam, yam, yam. Deluded people make me laugh. Bless them.

Bloke last week behind me was shouting "TIME, TIME!!" when Berner got the ball, followed by instantaneous tackle from a Palace player

............................ bloke behind shouted "NOT THAT MUCH BLOODY TIME!!!" :frusty:

Haha, I love it when stuff like that happens. I remember I think probably the first game I went to as a Leicester fan and someone had the ball and was dicking around a bit (I'm sure it was Rob Ullathorne but I dunno, he seems a bit before my time somehow) and someone shouted "Sort it out!" and someone else went "It's alright, he knows what he's doing" and then Ullathorne was promptly dispossessed and someone was like, "No he doesn't", I remember chuckling away to myself for ages.

Good that something kept me happy, I don't think I saw a single goal at Filbert Street, was always either sat behind a pillar or was too short to see over everyone when everyone stood up when the ball went near the goal.

"Come on Pearson , do something "

I hate those remark if Pearson's or anybody. You have mums shouting at 12 year old's on Sunday Mornings ''do something, Tyler'. At 12 years old, the lad's hardly going to develop the skills of Messi within the next 15 minutes and turn the game around from 0-1 to 4-1.

the voices around me tend to say " she,s laughing at you, she deserves to die, you must kill , kill kil ....." ................................but the tablets seem to have made it better.... :unsure:

Welcome to the forum. :welcome:

We like you :D

i had a guy sat infront of me at the palace match that just berated Gradel for pretty much the whole 90 minutes regardless of whether what he did was good or bad. It was absolutely insane. He played reallly well in some parts and this bloke was just shouting abuse. pissed me off so much

i had a guy sat infront of me at the palace match that just berated Gradel for pretty much the whole 90 minutes regardless of whether what he did was good or bad. It was absolutely insane. He played reallly well in some parts and this bloke was just shouting abuse. pissed me off so much

Tell him to shut up then?

S'what I did at the beginning of the season at Stockport and the chap seemed to take it well enough. :whistle:

Archived