Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Weather warning - brought to you by Jon Barber.

As a London resident I can confirm it's nice and sunny here and relatively mild. I'm going tonight so hope it doesn't get worse!

It is surprisingly mild. I'm still takin the old gloves and hat with me tonight though :thumbup:

As a London resident I can confirm it's nice and sunny here and relatively mild. I'm going tonight so hope it doesn't get worse!

Where are you watching the Yeovil game? Some of us on here are going down teh Sports Bar in Picadilly.

It is surprisingly mild. I'm still takin the old gloves and hat with me tonight though :thumbup:

Blue skies and sun, hooray!

I have been stuck at Bicester for an hour because of freezing fog. There's ice forming on my knees and gloves and I can see piss all out of the visor. You may want to allow some extra time :thumbup:

120.jpg

Told you that you should have got a proper bike!

Seeing as I have spent an hour and a half on the M40 hardshoulder near Wycombe, comments about the bike are dangerous! It's now on its way to South London - I am at the behest of the local public transport service, trying to get home. Wank.

I have been stuck at Bicester for an hour because of freezing fog. There's ice forming on my knees and gloves and I can see piss all out of the visor. You may want to allow some extra time :thumbup:

Daggers - you sure on the way to London, mate? :whistle:

Seeing as I have spent an hour and a half on the M40 hardshoulder near Wycombe, comments about the bike are dangerous! It's now on its way to South London - I am at the behest of the local public transport service, trying to get home. Wank.

Fookin hell! Bad doo that Daggers.

:( Itallian bikes and bad weather just don't mix. Come to think about it, Itallian bikes and any weather don't mix. Come to think about it again, Itallians and bikes don't mix.

Note to Daggers; ensure next motorcycle purchased is built in the land of the rising sun.

:( Itallian bikes and bad weather just don't mix. Come to think about it, Itallian bikes and any weather don't mix. Come to think about it again, Itallians and bikes don't mix.

Note to Daggers; ensure next motorcycle purchased is built in the land of the rising sun.

Now we are fully in the realms of GenChat.

I was saying to wife but minutes ago - I should have got the FJR :angry:

Archived