Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Yeovil v Leicester pre-match

Living in Cornwall means you should be getting to this game!

Yes and I'd planned this as one of the few away games i could make but gotta work until 7 tonight and can't get out of it, gutted. :angry:

Oh, and 2-0 to City, Fryatt and King.

Right didnt really want to start a new thread because they seem to keep getting deleted hmm.... so.... from now until the game alng with any other usual match thread stuff..... for all those staying in and watching this on the tv, does anyone have any rituals when were on the tv or routines, dont hold back however stupid they sound, stuff like food and drink wether the scarfs are placed in certain parts of the living room, etc..... just a bit of fun.

Right didnt really want to start a new thread because they seem to keep getting deleted hmm.... so.... from now until the game alng with any other usual match thread stuff..... for all those staying in and watching this on the tv, does anyone have any rituals when were on the tv or routines, dont hold back however stupid they sound, stuff like food and drink wether the scarfs are placed in certain parts of the living room, etc..... just a bit of fun.

Fascists! :angry::giggle:

My only pre match "ritual" is making sure the missus is out the house for the evening cos I can't watch football when she's around as she fakes interest and asks pointless questions (when she clearly couldnt give a toss!) over and over and over......

This could have been a new thread. :thumbup:

I don't have any rituals.

I wear my LCFC home socks to every game.

However, I didn't wear them to Millwall, as I had shorts on & I didn't attend Brighton.

:)

Archived