Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Yeovil v Leicester pre-match

I'm wary of this game. I'm not into all this superstitious bullshit of "we're shit on Sky" - The fact is were shit for the previous 4 or 5 years, not just on Sky.

But I am wary and worried of it because many people I know (Not all Leicester fans) will be watching and expecting big things. Hopefully we will show our full potential, I have much more faith and confidence in our team to do us proud unlike previous years though.

Not sure on a score yet, 2-1 maybe?

Am i the only one who finds it annoying that the merseyside derby is on at the same time as this? It means i haven't got a chance of watching it in a bar up here in manchester. If anybody does know anywhere that is showing it here or alternatively a half decent internet stream that will be up on the night i would be grateful.

Am i the only one who finds it annoying that the merseyside derby is on at the same time as this? It means i haven't got a chance of watching it in a bar up here in manchester. If anybody does know anywhere that is showing it here or alternatively a half decent internet stream that will be up on the night i would be grateful.

It's the same for me down here in Cornwall. Every time Leicester are on Sky it always seems to clash with a Premier League match and the pubs here will always show that instead.

The fact it's on Sky means it should definitely be possible to watch it on the internet so suppose that'll have to do!

LINK. ..usually very good.

It's the same for me down here in Cornwall. Every time Leicester are on Sky it always seems to clash with a Premier League match and the pubs here will always show that instead.

The fact it's on Sky means it should definitely be possible to watch it on the internet so suppose that'll have to do!

Living in Cornwall means you should be getting to this game!

Can't do this because I don't pick up my new car for another week and despite living on the main trainline between Yeovil and London these days, there's no trains. Damn. Finding a bar with Sky but not Setanta it is then.

Do all the pubs have setanta then?

Archived