Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Shirt Choices on Offer - Vote Blank!

Given those choices it has to be blank

EDIT - Although I do hope they have something recognising 125 years somewhere on it, just not emblazoned across the chest

I'd like to believe that this is a bit of reverse psychology with them knowing that the other offers are so bad we're bound to vote blank and they can manufacture the shirts cheaper :P

i voted blank - the 125 is meaningless without the dates, it looks like we're sponsored by 125 Ltd....

i kinda like the idea of having 'foxes' on the front, i mean if they want to get kids into the club that's the sort of branding that might work, though perhaps a bit to 20-20 cricket for most people...

blue fooking army :rolleyes:

Is it me or are the little descriptions/reasons they give next to the shirts on OS are cheesy?

it's as if they know they are bad, and they are already trying to persuade us.

They are incredibly cheesy, but not nearly as cheesy as having 'Forever Foxes' or 'Blue Army' on the shirt itself

Has it already been decided that this will be the style of shrt?

Blank is the only option!

I haven't bought a shirt since the days of Lineker wearing that awful Ind Coope shirt by Admiral (god I still have nightmares what possessed me!) but I'll definitely buy this one if it's kept blank.

They should have found some other way of enabling people to vote for it too in my opinion. I just hope that the sheep or trees don't get any ideas about voting for one of the other wanky designs

EDIT - just seen Hackney got there first :D

Archived