Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Shirt Choices on Offer - Vote Blank!

Here's the reply I received from Peter Jones

Interesting that you were the first person on here to e-mail the club and your reply only took 10 mins. I sent mine an hour ago and have heard nothing, and it appears that no one else on here has. Hopefully he's had that many he's had to take them all to show Milan and get this mess sorted out.

I've decided, based on their cavalier attitude to this whole escapade that they've already decided -I can only hope that the decision they've already made is the blank one, after all it would be the cheapest!

Interesting that you were the first person on here to e-mail the club and your reply only took 10 mins. I sent mine an hour ago and have heard nothing, and it appears that no one else on here has. Hopefully he's had that many he's had to take them all to show Milan and get this mess sorted out.

Your message could be in his spam/junk mail depending on where you sent it from (ie. hotmail, yahoo etc).

I've decided, based on their cavalier attitude to this whole escapade that they've already decided -I can only hope that the decision they've already made is the blank one, after all it would be the cheapest!

100% agree. I personally think it's a bit naive to expect the situation to be any different to this. I bet Peter Jones has his emails on auto-delete by now!

E-mail your sig to the club. ^_^

I would but you know we'd never get anything like that. It's gonna be a Admiral shirt, but not an old retro looking one, a new tacky looking one like Leeds had and it's gonna say Foxes Forever somewhere in big letters.

I have also sent one. If we keep bombarding him they might get the message.

[email protected]

Just sent him an email...

Peter,

Could I please bring your attention to the voting system for the new City shirt. Anybody can easily vote, as no logon is required to prove the voter is a Leicester fan.

As three out of the four designs are very poor, and rival fans are voting, it is becoming increasingly likely that we will end up with an embarrasing shirt design.

I have provided a link below to a Coventry City forum, proving this is happening.

http://coventrycity.rivals.net/forum/pgePo...4&clubId=27

Please do something about this to prevent any avoidable future embarrasment.

Many Thanks,

Adam.

Just emailing Peter Jones about the issue too. I wished they didn't do it this way. They should have let the season ticket holders and members vote - its the only fair way. I can understand it wouldn't please all the fans who aren't either of those but i can't think of any other way.

I voted Forever Foxes btw... :ph34r:

What has that exam done to you?!?

Maybe, but quite a few people have e-mailed the club. You would have thought someone would have heard something by now.

True. Maybe someone should ring the club and tell him to look at his Junk mail!

He's probably too busy running around trying to find a secure voting system.

Or helping to unpack the finished shirts that arrived yesterday.

Or helping to unpack the finished shirts that arrived yesterday.

Arrived? They have been at the club years... they will be the same shirts we have now just no Topps Tiles muppet on the front.

In fact you can probably see where they have scratched off the old sticker.

The only way they can possibly make it remotely secure is to pretty much wipe out any vote coming from outside of Leicester.

and of course, this isn't the only way because it is, in fact, not a way at all... unless of course there is no one in leicester who supports cov, forest et al

and of course, this isn't the only way because it is, in fact, not a way at all... unless of course there is no one in leicester who supports cov, forest et al

Hence the word "remotely".... do you really think there are enough in Leicestershire to get anywhere near sabotaging a vote?

Arrived? They have been at the club years... they will be the same shirts we have now just no Topps Tiles muppet on the front.

In fact you can probably see where they have scratched off the old sticker.

Or perhaps those ones where the logos and numbers kept falling off.

Archived