Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Shirt Choices on Offer - Vote Blank!

Voted blank.

Also, dont think you can repeat vote cos doesn't it register a single vote from your isp address??

That in itself is unfair, what if you got more than one person in your house that wants to vote?

Send emails to all your friends and relatives - get them to vote blank.

That in itself is unfair, what if you got more than one person in your house that wants to vote?

I'm on it straight away, sir.

It is tough luck I guess, wouldn't imagine anyone else voting for the other choices anyway, altho there are some plebs out there.... :whistle:

And Cov, Forest & shagger fans

So now I've voted, it means my family can't?

A - 'Forever Foxes'

Forever Foxes is a statement about the special and enduring relationship between the fans and the club. It is about the truth that once you are a Leicester fan, in your heart you will always be a Leicester fan, through the highs, lows and ever changing faces of the club.

:crylaugh:

I'll be sorely pissed off if I don't get a nice, new BLANK shirt for my birthday in July. :angry:

Foxes Forever??? What complete gimp came up with that and the others. Did they give it to the work experience lad to sort out or something.

What a joke this club is... half arsed balls up as usual. For all we know the new shirt might look ridiculous with a big blank space on it. At least show the new shirt (if there is one) so people can choose properly.

If you clear your 'cookies' you can resubmit your vote

Get them deleted and vote 'D'!

You seem to be able to do it anyway just by clicking back.

Dunno if it's registering IPs though. It says one vote per person but I can imagine them not even bothering to sort that out.

Anyone know? Ive voted shit loads of time but I might as well actually just go to work if its not helping.

Archived