Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Shirt Choices on Offer - Vote Blank!

The only way they can possibly make it remotely secure is to pretty much wipe out any vote coming from outside of Leicester.

If they do, that's my vote cancelled out then :D

If they do, that's my vote cancelled out then :D

I can't see how else they can do it.... I know that they can register where people have come from. ie. if loads have come from links on certain cov, forest and derby sites they can wipe them out. But if they went directly to the site not following a link they can't do anything.

Hello Peter,

I would like to inform you that other fans are voting on designs for our shirt. This does not offer a fair vote for the Leicester City fans. It would be hard to distinguish the Leicester City voters from other voters because it is just being done behind a computer screen. Any person can do it rather than a log in system where only Leicester city supporters can vote.

Here is a link which shows Coventry fans trying to mess the vote up.

http://coventrycity.rivals.net/forum/pgePo...4&clubId=27

Thanks,

Leicester City will forgo a shirt sponsor next season to celebrate the club's 125th anniversary. They will be allowing Coventry City fans to decide the logo on next seasons shirt. (Daily Mail)

BBC Sport gossip column.

I have also sent one. If we keep bombarding him they might get the message.

[email protected]

Peter

Please see the link to a Coventry City forum trying to get us the worst kit.

http://coventrycity.rivals.net/forum/pgePo...4&clubId=27

It will not be long before Forest and Derby fans start doing the same.

The Coventry fans are right. Options A,B and C are just embarrasing. If they are not removed we could be left with the worst kit in football history.

We might as well just get Jorge Campos' Mexico shirt from '94 and put "One Team One Dream" across the front in giant letters and save them the hassle.

Surely the voting should only be for season ticket holders and members only to prevent this happening.

Regards

Billy

what a shambols!

you'd expect a little bit of thought going into the way people vote.

Anyways ive voted blank ....the others are a laughing stock! and how can they decide only a day after the news is published on the site.....

"foxes put fans first" my sodding foot!

Here's a mad idea. Remember the Fosse/City voting cards from a few years ago? Why not place cards A-D under the seats of the home supporters against Huddersfield and hold a vote that way? Surely then we'd see a truer reflection of what the fans want. It was obvious that Covslum, Florists and the Sheep were going to sabotage it.

Oh & if I haven't made my feeling known yet..

FOXES FOREVER? :crylaugh:

It's getting funnier everytime I think about it. :laugh:

Fucking joke.

how dare you mock the the special and enduring relationship between the fans and the club :innocent:

Just emailing Peter Jones about the issue too. I wished they didn't do it this way. They should have let the season ticket holders and members vote - its the only fair way. I can understand it wouldn't please all the fans who aren't either of those but i can't think of any other way.

I voted Forever Foxes btw... :ph34r:

Just emailing Peter Jones about the issue too. I wished they didn't do it this way. They should have let the season ticket holders and members vote - its the only fair way. I can understand it wouldn't please all the fans who aren't either of those but i can't think of any other way.

I voted Forever Foxes btw...

:mellow:

I can't see how else they can do it.... I know that they can register where people have come from. ie. if loads have come from links on certain cov, forest and derby sites they can wipe them out. But if they went directly to the site not following a link they can't do anything.

They could make you fill in basic details and link that to their database.

They could make you fill in basic details and link that to their database.

I emailed Jones and explained how easily this could be done - just check the membership number or season ticket number against their DB and see if they have voted. 4 or 5 columns max, a simple validation and a confirmation. If the number isnt in the DB then the vote will not count. It would be very simple to authorise and implement. In fact, if he really wants, I can come and create the form and DB for him! (should have said that in the email!)

Archived