Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

Since Brighton

Since the dismal second half at Brighton, from a possible 42 points we've taken 38...a truly superb return. 14 games - 12 wins and 2 draws.

Well done Nige and the boys, impressive regardless of the opposition...keep it up!

Ridiculous that we didn't beat Brighton too but it's strange that sometimes these things serve to focus the team on playing with purpose and on concentrating for 90 minutes.

Ridiculous that we didn't beat Brighton too but it's strange that sometimes these things serve to focus the team on playing with purpose and on concentrating for 90 minutes.

And those two draws could easily have been wins- Leeds and Swindon.

But Pearson obviously ripped into them after the Brighton match- and it sunk in.

We should have beaten Brighton but our midfield stopped competing in the second half, simple balls went astray, we never had a proper outlet and our keeper couldn't be arsed.

Where were you sat, I couldn't see all that, I had been in the pub since 1 though.

Worst view ever.

They are an incredible set of results.

i think we can offord to lose maybe 4 or 5 games draw 4 and only have to win 12 more what a great situation to be in keep it up boys and the suppoters :thumbup:

We cannot afford that sort of mentality at all. We need to focus week by week on making that gap bigger and the goals difference greater. Now we've got the division by the throat we've got to be ruthless and squeeze the life out of it.

We cannot afford that sort of mentality at all. We need to focus week by week on making that gap bigger and the goals difference greater. Now we've got the division by the throat we've got to be ruthless and squeeze the life out of it.

14 more wins and theres the 100 barrier!

Exactly every game should be looked at as 3 points, if we do that the gap will widen. We can't worry about what the teams below are or aren't doing.

What would have happened had Fryatt not saved City's blushes in the next game against Bristol Rovers?

To come to think of it, well, I really don't care what would have happened; I'll take 12-2-0, no questions asked.

Archived