Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Millwall Chit-Chat

Not really looking forward to this anymore, dunno why.

London away games are the dogs bollocks. I'll be going there Friday night and make a weekend of it.

QPR on New Years Day 2008 was great, even though we lost.

London away games are the dogs bollocks. I'll be going there Friday night and make a weekend of it.

QPR on New Years Day 2008 was great, even though we lost.

Yeah... I know they are. I'm just not up for this one as yet.

Just the upper tier I think mate.
that's what i would have thought - but according to our reliable OS ( :rolleyes: ) we now have 3200 or so - but i'm sure the upper tier of that stand would not hold more than about 2000.

Thats what I was thinking about having 3200, looking at that picture i'd say the bottom tier holds more than 800. JoeB, do you know anything?

Ah, you'll snap out of it.

I expect I won't be able to remember most of it. Good days.

We have developments post match actually, I will furnish you with the details nearer the time.

fook it Ft it is.

My mates are all on Coach 5 do you think i will get on that if i go down tommorow?

Probably not, Jake. I went down on Thursday and ended up on Coach 8. You best do it quick before FT sells out.

I was a bit too quick on the draw with this...my Dad wanted to come. <_<

From SUSD...

FAO - Leicester bloke, you asked about the game vs us on Saturday.......

......well, everyone is earmarking this as the big one this season, we will definitely have lads out and about, although lots are still keeping their heads down after the Hull trouble.

Should be an excellent atmosphere

And again...

With games like this at Millwall, unless the other side make and effort to get into Bermondsey/Peckham early and without police then the chances of actual trouble are vertually nil.

For your normal fans, it's a walk in the park nowdays as you dont have to walk around the area, its straight into the away end and most of the pubs around the ground are shut now.

London Bridge can get a bit lively with the younger Millwall lads from further out SE London who have to go through there to go home.

Should be a goodun......

I'm on the 8.18 St Pancras train from Derby. Gets St Pancras at 10.06, that's a nice quick un. Last time I went it took about 2 an half hours

Does anyone know where to head from St Pancras? I think I gotta head for the Jubilee line on the underground and London Bridge then South Bermondsey.

Get the Northern Line straight to London Bridge. Five stops. Then the overground from London Bridge to South Bermondsey. Job's a good 'un.

I actually can't wait for this. The missus is a little scared but is showing her commitment to me by coming a long to this. What a girl!

lol

I'm taking a bird with me too, she's never been a football match before. Brilliant.

Archived