Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Millwall Chit-Chat

Nope lol

Clearly not going to remember much past midday! :laugh:

Good lad!!!!!! I think I may have to partake in a couple of pear ciders for a change as well :sweating:

Just need to find somewhere decent around the London bridge area and we're sorted I think.

Good lad!!!!!! I think I may have to partake in a couple of pear ciders for a change as well :sweating:

Just need to find somewhere decent around the London bridge area and we're sorted I think.

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS.

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS.

Hahaaaa....you've just been me to that one. SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS! 6.57 really is madness lol.

I'd expect us to hit the centre by 11 hopefully.

Kilworth - Please drive / or your mind up!!

Really looking forward to this, only my 2nd league game of the season!

Hopefully having a few FTers over before the game should be good. Looks like we have sold a good few tickets.

Hahaaaa....you've just been me to that one. SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS! 6.57 really is madness lol.

I'd expect us to hit the centre by 11 hopefully.

Kilworth - Please drive / or your mind up!!

Piss off! I don't wanna leave until around 11!

Hangover central.

Hmmmmmmmmm, do I attempt to get a few hours sleep before getting the 7.40 rail replacement bus from Colchester to Billericay ( <_< ) or do I just get home from the club and carry on drinking until the morning? Because I don't think I can handle a sober bus journey through the Burberry County...

It always seems a good idea but around midday you know you'll regret it. To be honest you'll regret the other option too. Just follow your heart AFIE, follow your heart.

:o really?

if that's true that is disappointing considering millwall are still in the running for an automatic spot and look good for a play-off place at least

I think the word 'Millwall' puts a lot of people off. Cute and cuddly MK Dons brings the crowds in doesn't it but not Millwall.

Hoping to meet a few more fellow FT's at Millwall. I met a few at my last away game at Walsall.

Looking forward to this.

If you don't come and say hello i will hunt you down a gang rape your face.

-x-

I'll tell you via email rather than discussing where Monk lives online.
Really looking forward to this, only my 2nd league game of the season!

Hopefully having a few FTers over before the game should be good. Looks like we have sold a good few tickets.

Hook me up with the info, im too lazy to go on facey b's.

Archived