Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chesterfox

Away Day

Just sifting through the remaining games to see which ones I can get to - was supposed to get to Walsall on Tuesday bt couldnt get out of work <_<

Although have never thought it good to have gone down we've had some good times in this league and as the games are getting fewer how about organising taking over a ground - best bet probably HEREFORD. Wouldn't it just be great if we could just buy up all the tickets and take over for the day.

Already looking forward to Tranmere and Crewe

Anyone rememebr the Luton away games when Weller scored that wonder goal? We virtually took the town over that day :giggle:

NigelPearson's blueand white army!! :chant::chant::chant:

well living in peterborough i would love it to happen on march 28th :thumbup:
Peterborough is the place we'll take over.

Millions of us will descend on London Rd.

:wub:

Peterboro's police will be out in force and are not very friendly.

Is it me or do some of the away game's where 'millions' travel to seem to be abit of an anti-climax?

Cov last year is the best example.

That was a feckin terrible game. We took about 4-5000 that day didn't we?

MK DONS AWAY WE CAN HAVE ABOUT 8000 TICKETS.THATS THE BIG ONE :beer:

As the average gate at Stadium MK is considerably less than 10000 chances are very very good that we will have far more fans than MK Dons that day

As the average gate at Stadium MK is considerably less than 10000 chances are very very good that we will have far more fans than MK Dons that day

Not sure about that. Their entire legion of plastic supporters will come out of the woodwork to follow "their team" for a big game like us I would imagine.

Hereford would be better - low key. Peterboro local derby and little chance of getting more tickets. It's not for the trouble it's just for the sheer occasion of being so many in an away ground.

Would that be because its closer to you? :rolleyes:

Charlton away quite a few years ago was fun! Many (!) City fans there that day. I *think* we could have gone up if we beat 'em, we didn't! I was dressed up as a bloody chicken that day! Bournemouth on the bank holiday Monday as well, loads of City fans arrived Friday night! Back on topic, MK Dongs would be good. :scarf:

Not sure about that. Their entire legion of plastic supporters will come out of the woodwork to follow "their team" for a big game like us I would imagine.

Yeh they will be out in force! Leeds bought over 4,000 so will you be bringing about the same?

Don't worry our fans will make up a song about our bitter rivalry :unsure:

Charlton away quite a few years ago was fun! Many (!) City fans there that day. I *think* we could have gone up if we beat 'em, we didn't! I was dressed up as a bloody chicken that day! Bournemouth on the bank holiday Monday as well, loads of City fans arrived Friday night! Back on topic, MK Dongs would be good. :scarf:

That game always stands out in my mind i cannot remember the score though remember everyone wearing false bald heads because rooster russell was playing for us. Want this game played at upton park ? I seem to remember we had two sides of the ground and the ticker tape was good in those days.

Archived