Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Nige on East Midlands Today - today

Anyone doubting that he has passion just needs to look at how he is with the players at the end of games, the hugs he gave Oakley on Tuesday said it all...and then he was the last to leave the pitch.

I was very 'meh' about Pearson to begin with but what an amazing man he has proved himself to be.

She seems nice enough but she is terrible interviewer, always is. The amount of times she brought up him keeping himself to himself was shocking. He doesn't like media at all, you can tell that but I think he is different with players. Absolutely quality manager! Hope we stick with him in championship and more importantly, he sticks with us!!!!

she must have told a few porky pies in her life to get a nose like that & ginger nuff said :whistle: :whistle:

nigel top bloke .............. mind you i saw someone in a anarake at the train station trainspotting that looked very familiar mmmmmmm i wonder :giggle: :giggle:

fooking typical local news dumbed down interview. he handled it well and didn't give in when probed inanely about his private interests. PRIVATE interests, I couldn't give a shit what books he likes or wether or not he relaxes with a game of golf every now and then. He's an intelligent man, and it's refreshing to see an intelligent man, not prone to 'blowing his top' like so many other managers out there.

I wish Baret Patel had done that interview, he's got a lot of charisma

WEBBO'S BORING CLAIM TO FAME.

Number 4;

I went to night school with Barot Patel to learn Spanish. He lives (or use to ) in Queniborough.

Archived