Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tilley

Peterborough United.

The person I go with to away games could queue, but hes really laid back and calm, (he was calming me down when i was in the queue for MK tickets on that thursday morning)

But other than that, I am a football loner! (unfortunately all my friends dont like football, live away from leicester now or support another team) so i go it alone to the home matches! (sad, yes... but sometimes is does have its advantages)

Can you not just swap classes? I'm planning to do that as I usually have a two hour lecture between 9-11, but I'm going to the 11-1 class instead.

I used to travel to a few away games alone, but get to meet some of the Foxestalkers and you'll be fine. :thumbup:

Can you not just swap classes? I'm planning to do that as I usually have a two hour lecture between 9-11, but I'm going to the 11-1 class instead.

I used to travel to a few away games alone, but get to meet some of the Foxestalkers and you'll be fine. :thumbup:

You should be OK, I managed to get tickets for MK after 9-11 lectures and I can imagine Posh tickets will be available for a while longer to be honest. I expect the seats to be snapped up pretty sharpish though if you want one. Incidentally, going to away games with FTers is the mutt's nuts. :thumbup:

So who's catching which train for this one? I'm thinking the 9.15 to give me plenty of time to find the ground.

Pffffffft. Everyone knows the pubs open at 9. 7.38 from Harborough changing for the 8.15 at Leicester FTW. :thumbup:

Dont worry I can garuntee it they will make it to priority 3 as we have 400 Priority 1s and 900 Priority 2s so that leaves nearly 3000 left for Priority 3!

I myself am Priority 3 and after speaking to the ticket office they said its extremely unlikely i wont receive tickets for this one.

if i dont get tickets i might commit suicide bearing in mind i live only about 9 miles away fromn the ground!

We have 900 priority 1's.

Dont worry I can garuntee it they will make it to priority 3 as we have 400 Priority 1s and 900 Priority 2s so that leaves nearly 3000 left for Priority 3!

I myself am Priority 3 and after speaking to the ticket office they said its extremely unlikely i wont receive tickets for this one.

if i dont get tickets i might commit suicide bearing in mind i live only about 9 miles away fromn the ground!

Should be easy to get tickets for the home end.

Posh got less than 9k for their game with Northampton on Saturday.

Should be easy to get tickets for the home end.

Posh got less than 9k for their game with Northampton on Saturday.

9k? For their biggest derby match? Not great.

Bet it's nearly full in two weeks though :rolleyes:

Never mind general sale, does anyone think that they will make it to priority three.... they didnt for long when MK Dons went for sale!

Cos if i make it to all the away games left (unlikely) I make it to maigical 13!!!! :D:D:D

When I went to renew my ST at the ticket office, they pre-filled in a form for me (I'm P3) so I should be able to get 2 tickets on Weds.

9k? For their biggest derby match? Not great.

Bet it's nearly full in two weeks though :rolleyes:

Northampton took less there than they did to our place.

Peterborough-Leeds had over 13000 there, I'd be expecting a similar amount to our fixture.

Tom, I've never said any of this I'm certain. lol I've only done mine and C-Man's for this... Requested them a week or two back.

"Saturdays tickets sorted, back of the net!"

edit: Oh God, what a mare I've had here!!!

Archived