Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tilley

Peterborough United.

I've sent them an e-mail to which they did not respond and pre-ordered the ticket in person. Why then will I be sprinting down to the stadium after my 9-11 lectures? A lack of faith perhaps? If I fail to get tickets for this, I will win awards for Leicester City's angriest fan. :mad::banghead::@:protest:

Those folks saying they've not received email replies from the ticket office - and I'm not saying they have sent them - but make sure you check your 'spam' email inbox (if it auto-filters). For some reason, recently, any emails I've received from the ticket office have gone straight into my 'junk' folder... which I rarely check. Just thinking this could be the problem for others too. :thumbup:

I asked for 5 student tickets standing and one adult ticket standing.....so what have they sent me........5 student standing :thumbup: but one adult in the seating area..... :frusty:

Dofus'!!! >_<

Who's the adult standing for?

PC Nigel Baraclough. You donnay know him mate.

Ian Baraclough's nephew.

Oh yes I do know him.

Who else is going then? Me, You, Chloe, Dan, Pallett?

I've sent them an e-mail to which they did not respond and pre-ordered the ticket in person. Why then will I be sprinting down to the stadium after my 9-11 lectures? A lack of faith perhaps? If I fail to get tickets for this, I will win awards for Leicester City's angriest fan. :mad::banghead::@:protest:

Do they tell you it was an inside job?

Either I can't do maths any more, or there's something funny with the ticket allocation...

Just went down to get mine and the guy said that they expect to have about 2,000 left for tomorrow but have taken loads of pre orders, so I'd reccomend emailing them now or getting down early tomorrow morning as they will go quickly
We have around 900 priority 1’s and about 400 priority 2’s.

From the OS...

We have been allocated 4086 tickets for the above match.

Now I can do simple maths: 4086 - 1300 = 2786

So if there's only about 2,000 left, that means something like 800 more tickets have been sold than should have gone to priority 1 or 2 people. Where've they gone?

It probably wouldn't make any difference to me, since they're unlikely to reach general sale. But it's annoying nonetheless.

Either I can't do maths any more, or there's something funny with the ticket allocation...

From the OS...

Now I can do simple maths: 4086 - 1300 = 2786

So if there's only about 2,000 left, that means something like 800 more tickets have been sold than should have gone to priority 1 or 2 people. Where've they gone?

It probably wouldn't make any difference to me, since they're unlikely to reach general sale. But it's annoying nonetheless.

Tommeh said there were plenty of pre-orders, presumably from Pri 3's, so after those there will probably be around 2,000 left.

Archived