Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tilley

Peterborough United.

i very much doubt you wont get a ticket. i sent a letter in last friday with credit card details and almost garunteed me of a ticket.

You're speaking in double-negative and I am unsure what you mean. I am guessing you mean I'll get a ticket.

Where've they gone?

It probably wouldn't make any difference to me, since they're unlikely to reach general sale. But it's annoying nonetheless.

Probably to P3's and the odd member, they let them slip through depending on their mood.

Fair enough, those answers make some sense, as long as it's not one bloke with P3 getting a dozen tickets for his mates. Unless they're FTers, of course, in which case, er, can I have one? :whistle:

Just thinking aloud here, but do you reckon, if I went in tomorrow and paid for season tickets for next year, they'd treat me as P3 for the rest of this season, or not? I know it would be a bit cheeky, but handing over £400 months earlier than I really need to might be worth something, no?

Either I can't do maths any more, or there's something funny with the ticket allocation...

From the OS...

Now I can do simple maths: 4086 - 1300 = 2786

So if there's only about 2,000 left, that means something like 800 more tickets have been sold than should have gone to priority 1 or 2 people. Where've they gone?

It probably wouldn't make any difference to me, since they're unlikely to reach general sale. But it's annoying nonetheless.

All staff get 2 tickets each. Players etc.

Won't be in any rush to get home after this, a nice pub with Jeff Stelling to celebrate 3 points would be fantastic. Although I am expecting a police overkill. Whether they'll stop us entring wherever I dont know.

Just went down to get mine and the guy said that they expect to have about 2,000 left for tomorrow but have taken loads of pre orders, so I'd reccomend emailing them now or getting down early tomorrow morning as they will go quickly

Number of allocated tickets = 4086

Total no. of priority 1 & 2 ST holders = 1300

That should leave around 2800 - unless the staff have been generous about guests again... :rolleyes:

EDIT - I see I'm not the first to ask this, but there still hasn't been an answer given.

Well, I e-mailed the ticket office yesterday morning around this time & have heard nothing.

I can't get down there until around 12, so pretty much safe to say, i'm not getting a ticket.

Fingers crossed for ya Tils. Don't not go down though. They may email you back later, they should at least acknowledge the email so you don't sit about wondering if you have a ticket or not.

In other news, I have mine thanks to Scoweh. He got there for 8am and there were already 15 people in front of him! It's like queuing for Wembley tickets all over again.

Fingers crossed for ya Tils. Don't not go down though. They may email you back later, they should at least acknowledge the email so you don't sit about wondering if you have a ticket or not.

In other news, I have mine thanks to Scoweh. He got there for 8am and there were already 15 people in front of him! It's like queuing for Wembley tickets all over again.

Aren't they supposed to sort out the e-mails first? It does seem bad if they are only selling to those queueing up, not everyone has that luxury of being able to do it. They probably aren't, I'm just speculating, but there were issues with the Dons match because some were sent e-mails saying they'd got tickets and then didn't, and also being told they'd sold out and hadn't got tickets.

Hope you get a ticket Tills, I know you want one. As Katy says, go down when you've got the chance :thumbup:

I pre ordered yesterday, Jim rang me back this morning, but I missed his call :angry: so I have been holding for 21+ minutes & they have just terminated my call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@

WHY? I am prepaired to wait?

Should I ring or e-mail back?

Well, I e-mailed the ticket office yesterday morning around this time & have heard nothing.

I can't get down there until around 12, so pretty much safe to say, i'm not getting a ticket.

This, apart from i can't get down at all.

It's all feeling a bit familiar :huh:

I got down there for 7:40am actually. :whistle::thumbup:

I sent an email last night with my request for tickets and I had a phone call at 8:55am! I didn't pick it up because it came up as 'Blocked' on my phone, but I had a voice mail afterwards advising that they had just tried to call. I think you'll be fine if you submitted your client reference number with the email.

I got down there for 7:40am actually. :whistle::thumbup:

I sent an email last night with my request for tickets and I had a phone call at 8:55am! I didn't pick it up because it came up as 'Blocked' on my phone, but I had a voice mail afterwards advising that they had just tried to call. I think you'll be fine if you submitted your client reference number with the email.

Soz!

They really need to get a better system in order for next season, you can't leave people up in the air like this. People are going to panicking and start ringing if their emails aren't getting acknowledged, thusly making more work for the ticket office - it's insane!

Soz!

They really need to get a better system in order for next season, you can't leave people up in the air like this. People are going to panicking and start ringing if their emails aren't getting acknowledged, thusly making more work for the ticket office - it's insane!

Exactly, it's bloody obvious people like Tilley and Craig want tickets, as they've sent in their applications EARLY. What they should do, on days like these, is open at 9.30 to the public. Start at 9 dealing with phone calls and e-mails, and then they have some idea about the remaining allocation, then start working with the people queueing up.

It's lucky they responded to my e-mail, because there is no way I could get to the Ticket Office.

Archived