Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tilley

Peterborough United.

Aren't they supposed to sort out the e-mails first? It does seem bad if they are only selling to those queueing up, not everyone has that luxury of being able to do it. They probably aren't, I'm just speculating, but there were issues with the Dons match because some were sent e-mails saying they'd got tickets and then didn't, and also being told they'd sold out and hadn't got tickets.

Hope you get a ticket Tills, I know you want one. As Katy says, go down when you've got the chance :thumbup:

No. If that was the case then everyone would just email.

Fingers crossed for ya Tils. Don't not go down though.
Hope you get a ticket Tills, I know you want one. As Katy says, go down when you've got the chance :thumbup:

:D

Got out a little earlier, got back about five minutes ago.

Was still a fair few folk down there. But I got the tickets that I wanted.

Not many left though.

Got out a little earlier, got back about five minutes ago.

Was still a fair few folk down there. But I got the tickets that I wanted.

Not many left though.

Well done Tills :thumbup:

I expect I'll see you at the train station, inside the ground, outside the ground again :giggle::cool:

Well done Tills :thumbup:

I expect I'll see you at the train station, inside the ground, outside the ground again :giggle::cool:

I'm on the 9.15 train, anyone else on that?

is there any chance, any chance at all, of us being given a further allocation if we sellout the 4,000?

No.

is there any chance, any chance at all, of us being given a further allocation if we sellout the 4,000?

No. Peterborough can't be as flexible as the Dons when giving out away ticket allocations.

No. Peterborough can't be as flexible as the Dons when giving out away ticket allocations.

The difference is there is nowhere to put you all, whereas mk have thousands of empty seats. We've already sold 7000 tickets for the game and I expect it will be sold out early next week if we win on Saturday as there are only another 2-3,000 tickets left.

Hopefully tickets are easier to come by than MK Dons, want to book train but if I don't get tickets then I'm buggered.

Don't forget this is a 12.00 kick off.

Got me tickets yesturday on coach 4:)

Woman at the ticket office thinks that they will run through to general sale so you should be alright :thumbup:

Archived