Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tilley

Peterborough United.

So people are arriving around 1015? What time are people staying around until?

Myself and Stez are going from Grantham and getting there at a similar time to everyone else. It's going to be until the last trains for people I think, a bit like on Saturday. You can get a train straight to London from Peterborough, you know you'll be there Alex ;)

Myself and Stez are going from Grantham and getting there at a similar time to everyone else. It's going to be until the last trains for people I think, a bit like on Saturday. You can get a train straight to London from Peterborough, you know you'll be there Alex ;)

Well I bought a ticket yesterday so I should be there! I don't know how long I'll be staying afterwards but I should be around for a bit.

Did you sort your pre-order for tickets?

Tis all sorted don't worry love.

Well I bought a ticket yesterday so I should be there! I don't know how long I'll be staying afterwards but I should be around for a bit.

Good good.

I think there's a Spoons somewhere, but I shall consult our tour guide Graham.

There's TWO - the Drapers Arms and the College Arms.

The Drapers Arms is slightly nearer to both the train station and the ground.

As ever, though, watch out for the local chavs...

Just went down to get mine and the guy said that they expect to have about 2,000 left for tomorrow but have taken loads of pre orders, so I'd reccomend emailing them now or getting down early tomorrow morning as they will go quickly

Sorted, phone up in my dinner break, I did e-mail them with my contact details but they hadn't called me by dinner and I was losing faith that they would call back.

They have just called me now responding to my e-mail, So presumably they do e-mail orders after hours? I just said I had sorted them already though.

Sorted, phone up in my dinner break, I did e-mail them with my contact details but they hadn't called me by dinner and I was losing faith that they would call back.

They have just called me now responding to my e-mail, So presumably they do e-mail orders after hours? I just said I had sorted them already though.

Hope so :thumbup:

Archived