Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tilley

Peterborough United.

Just e-mailed the ticket office, with my contact information so hopefully I can trust them to phone me for details - As I do have fears after I read about Priority 1's and 2's e-mailing them and they ignored them and then sold out for MK Dons.

I think I will use the company telephone to try and get through at work tomorrow aswell, just to be on the safe side.

I've managed to borrow some season tickets for this, will mean I can get them a day earlier at least. How does it work though? Do I need to pretend to be them or do the ticket office not mind if you're not actually the person on the season ticket, just aslong as you have the season ticket?

I've managed to borrow some season tickets for this, will mean I can get them a day earlier at least. How does it work though? Do I need to pretend to be them or do the ticket office not mind if you're not actually the person on the season ticket, just aslong as you have the season ticket?

Just use their name and pretend you're them.

Is there anyone who isn't going to this and is willing to let me use their season ticket reference number so that i can get a ticket for my girlfriend? (please pm me if possible)

You would be doing me a massive favour :thumbup:

Not going to drive. Going to get the train so can have a drink, it will be booked if/when I get match tickets.

Wish City would accept Visa Electron so I could do it over the phone. Won't be able to get down Walkers 'til about 12.30 tomorrow.

Archived